The Adal Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
There is no reference of Ogaden in futuh al habasha,they werent part of the war or ruling class since the ruling class were ethio semites mixed with Arab blood similiar to Hararis which I know plenty personally.I don't have isaaq agenda here just truth.You are the one promoting Darood agenda.Bring proof or forever stfu about Horner history

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
You made a claim of Ogaden were the Walashma Dynasty,bring forth proof from the futuh or stfu and crawl back to the darood cave you came from.You make your people seem like powerhungry idiots,stop embarassing them bro

There is no reference of Ogaden in futuh al habasha,

There is no refrence of Dir either. So are we going to assume there was no dir?

Why act like Futah al Habasha a book about a conquest is the primary source for the Walashma Dyansty when there were two other books written prior to it with explicit details about the dynasty which refrence ogaden and darood genealogy.

they werent part of the war or ruling class since the ruling class were ethio semites mixed with Arab blood similiar to Hararis

Were is the source for this? Let me guess from isaaq revionist khat addict Asshole?

which I know plenty personally.I don't have isaaq agenda here just truth.You are the one promoting Darood agenda.Bring proof or forever stfu about Horner history

Yeah sure that is why you insult the ogaden clan while bickering on about isaaq/dir grandour?

You Darood originate from the deserts of puntland not the fertile lands which Isaaq Gudabursi now have.Know your place hillbilly Ogaden

Mr. I have no dir/isaaq agenda :draketf:

Sorry to you Proof means something from your butthole, fetch it yourself.:camby:

Last edited:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Basically from all the rubbish of your last post,you have nothing to back up Walashma being Somali let alone Ogaden from the Futuh.Now kindly :camby:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Waranle this is a quality topic. Discussions are encouraged but please do not troll or derail the thread.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
I'm simply asking him to bring legitimate historical proof(For this case the Futuh) to back his claims,I'm trying not to derail this thread....

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm simply asking him to bring legitimate historical proof(For this case the Futuh) to back his claims,I'm trying not to derail this thread....

That's fine, but cut it out with the qabil tit for tat. It stains the topic.

"Geeljire bla bla Those books are wrong because my isaaq Asshole is the primary source. Let me just baselessly deny every historical written fact because it doesn't go along with my agenda. ".

Yours truly Waranle~

:cryinglaughsmiley:
Dude needs to lay off the fairy tales and the khat given to him by his clan elders

That's fine, but cut it out with the qabil tit for tat. It stains the topic.

I brought him historical proof one world encyclopedia and two refrences from highly respected historical books he just denies it without refutation and then insults clans and complains. Then makes shit up with any source or proof.

Then he yaps on about Futah al Habasha a book not about the walashma dynasty but a conquest. When i made it clear that the futah al Habasha states Hartis ruled and inhabited Mait he did not know and denied it yet acts like he knows the content of the book and pretends to value what its says.

Please reply ban this dude. The proof for the baiting and derailment is on this thread alone.

Last edited:
Yes I am somali. Just never bothered to research my ancestry. You got me interested though. I may have to go ask my parents.
You should its untypical for a somali not to know his ancestry.

The basis of political allegiance is blood kinship, or genealogy. Children learn their ancestors' names by heart back to 20 generations and more. A Somali does not ask another where he is from but whom he is from. Strangers who meet, recite their genealogies until they reach a mutual ancestor .''

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Medieval Artifacts, Architecture and Tombs From The Time of Adal

Pretty cool looking medieval door In Bosaso
tumblr_meqvxj1drr1qill6po1_500.jpg

Ruins of Ancient Hafun

tumblr_nkvfudTgHa1qill6po2_1280.jpg

Ancient wooden door - Habo(Xaabo), Puntland

tumblr_mfaqq9xtj71qill6po1_1280.jpg

Ancient Medieval Style wooden windows - Habo(Xaabo)
tumblr_mfaqq9xtj71qill6po2_1280.jpg

The Tomb Of Emir Nuur

You damm well those buildings have nothing to do with Adal WTH:Sutehja:
The amount of lies and made up stories makes judge your sanity:oh6b81q:

Dude posting Boqor Cismaans palace as Adal history WTH:faysalwtf:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Adal didn't go as far as the Bari provinces Geeljire, it's easternmost major city was Berbera. Those images are sweet but unless their is historical accounts of Adal sovereignty over modern day Puntland then they mean nothing.

The 2nd manuscript of Futuh Al Habash is in Morroco, my pops traced it in 2010 but instead travelled to Damascus's old library after hearing another copy could be there.

waraabe

Your superior
No way adal reached puntland. it didn't go beyond hargeisa let alone bosaso.

This is what i mean with distorting history amidst a certain clan

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Adal didn't go as far as the Bari provinces Geeljire, it's easternmost major city was Berbera. Those images are sweet but unless their is historical accounts of Adal sovereignty over modern day Puntland then they mean nothing.
This guy has serious mental issues,him and his crew fabricate everything they post making ludacris claims they can not prove:gnzbryw: thinking nobody will call them out on their bullshit:mugshotman:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Currently its in the british museum.

But the old garesa somali museum in mogadishu had some pretty cool medieval stuff on display as like for example awsome Somali medieval armour Old Museum had an entire floor dedicated to it.
Currently its in the british museum.

But the old garesa somali museum in mogadishu had some pretty cool medieval stuff on display as like for example awsome Somali medieval armour Old Museum had an entire floor dedicated to it.
800px-Ottoman_cannon_end_of_16th_century_length_385cm_cal_178mm_weight_2910_stone_projectile_founded_8_October_1581_Alger_seized_1830.jpg

Own work by uploader, photographed at the Musee de l'Armee, Paris

Why make stuff up when it can easily be verified:faysalwtf:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
800px-Ottoman_cannon_end_of_16th_century_length_385cm_cal_178mm_weight_2910_stone_projectile_founded_8_October_1581_Alger_seized_1830.jpg

Why make stuff up when it can easily be verified:faysalwtf:

Inanku wants us to believe in a mighty Somali nation :ftw9nwa:
Since when did that ever exist in history? Even before colonial era each clan was doing their own ting, Isaaqs with the turks, MJs with the Omanis etc... There was never a unified Somali nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts