The 2 Options for the President and PM of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Keep begging duufle

Why do I need to beg to join a self-deluded state. History will see you as nothing but a worthless divisive project. Kurdistan, Chechnya and others who are of different ethnicities to the countries they wish to seperate from haven't been recognised. What makes you think SL will? "Muh Qabiil is different" kkkk.

waraabe

Your superior
Why do I need to beg to join a self-deluded state. History will see you as nothing but a worthless divisive project. Kurdistan, Chechnya and others who are of different ethnicities to the countries they wish to seperate from haven't been recognised. What makes you think SL will? "Muh Qabiil is different" kkkk.

All is see is crying tho. Stick to your country

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Lol but I am not the one begging for you to join me. I can go my own way you can't lol

What are you talking about:

1. I will never join a Somaliland in a fictional ictiraaf. Are you high 24/7, that's an insult to my pride to seceede.
2. Explain to me how you will go your own and how you didn't do it for the last 2 decades.
3. PL is Somalia and always will be. I will only ever consider kicking out Sth Somalia so it can just be the north and possibly K5 and Djibouti Inshallah.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Very unlikely for an MJ to become president or to name a non-Abgaal for PM, almost impossible. The FGS at this point cannot fuction without an Abgaal as president or PM. What is likely to happen in either case is that Hawiye as a whole will increasingly support Alshabab or a similar religious group making life for the FGS in Mogadishu very dangerous. Most Hawiye have no problem with Amisom being in the country, but they will declare them Kuffar and crusaders who deserve to be killed if they were to lose the presidency. This is why in my opinion it is best for the stability of the FGS that an Abgaal stays in power, otherwise we may see a strengthening of Alshabab.

All I say no More abgaal we had enough of abgaal iyo dameerohooda-

Abgaalkii meesha waxey ka dhigteen Abgaal hybrid monarch - with a Buhuku bahaka twist (aka Hutu Amisom)

Culusow couldn't he trust few abgaal wiilal to guard him the last 4 years, and paid them wages wiilasha instead of Amisom collecting the $$$.

Maybe with a exception The educated intellectual Abgaal candidate Mudane Jibriil, might be right candidate to be elected Somalia Amisomia .

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I really think we should let dir(isaaq, samaroon) become president for once.or atleast pm.

Screw this n@zi system of abgaal and mj being tagteam.

I really think we should let dir(isaaq, samaroon) become president for once.or atleast pm.

Screw this n@zi system of abgaal and mj being tagteam.

Ina adeer hutuking aka ahlubaytsoldier-

Waa runtaa but The Holly Alliance between MJ iyo Abgaal is for life -

Waa muqadas alliance lama tabtaan.

The rest unfortunely have no chance lol-
We saw what happened to Prof theory based samatar samaroon last election 2012- he landed in moqdishu armed with theory books and he thought he could become president:). And galeyr lost the speakers house and ran to the bushes with khaatumo project.

Habar Gidir can't be trusted last time Ina salaad boys cleaned the coffers and has armed his tol cayr- you saw the raise of xisbul islam - with Hassan dahir aways.

And the might start to introduce modern hybrid isbaaaro aka Parking charges -
They will charge $$ every one that moves:) Habar Gidir caadi mahan gacan ayaan u taagey.

Ina adeer
I predict Cumar Canditashid will be elected.

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Ina adeer hutuking aka ahlubaytsoldier-

Waa runtaa but The Holly Alliance between MJ iyo Abgaal is for life -

Waa muqadas alliance lama tabtaan.

The rest unfortunely have no chance lol-
We saw what happened to Prof theory based samatar samaroon last election 2012- he landed in moqdishu armed with theory books and he thought he could become president:). And galeyr lost the speakers house and ran to the bushes with khaatumo project.

Habar Gidir can't be trusted last time Ina salaad boys cleaned the coffers and has armed his tol cayr- you saw the raise of xisbul islam - with Hassan dahir aways.

Ina adeer
I predict Cumar Canditashid will be elected.

Allahuma salli alaa Muhammad wa aali Muhammad,

Brother Ahlulbayt firstly i wanna say u picked excellent nickname. May Allah make us all lovers of ahlulbayt ,and haters of rafidha(shirki love for ahlulbayt and hatred against sahaba radiyallah anhum) and nasibis(extreme love for sahaba claiming Yazid l.a was saint and muawiya was not rebellious,they hate ahlulbayt).

Secondly the abgaal-mj hijack of power will lead to hatred. It is better for others to let them taste power.
Otherwise we will stay the Toilet of Earth.

Allahuma salli alaa Muhammad wa aali Muhammad,

Brother Ahlulbayt firstly i wanna say u picked excellent nickname. May Allah make us all lovers of ahlulbayt ,and haters of rafidha(shirki love for ahlulbayt and hatred against sahaba radiyallah anhum) and nasibis(extreme love for sahaba claiming Yazid l.a was saint and muawiya was not rebellious,they hate ahlulbayt).

Secondly the abgaal-mj hijack of power will lead to hatred. It is better for others to let them taste power.
Otherwise we will stay the Toilet of Earth.

:drakelaugh::russ::drakelaugh:

Hutuking walaahi ma Adan is badalin Cabdirisaq matihid- you remind good old days somnet-

Alaha ya cisak- waa runtaa people might revolt - lakiinse Mj maanta waa hubeysan yahay- abgaal man Alpha boys ayey haystaan.

Hutuking - maxaa ku dhacey walaalaha Galgaduud Habar Gidir / mareexaan alliance.

Yaa la sugayaa - The 2 coming Of the messiah of walaalaha galgaduud mise waa abgaal iyo MJ la cun canbuulada iyo buunka:)

Very unlikely for an MJ to become president or to name a non-Abgaal for PM, almost impossible. The FGS at this point cannot fuction without an Abgaal as president or PM. What is likely to happen in either case is that Hawiye as a whole will increasingly support Alshabab or a similar religious group making life for the FGS in Mogadishu very dangerous. Most Hawiye have no problem with Amisom being in the country, but they will declare them Kuffar and crusaders who deserve to be killed if they were to lose the presidency. This is why in my opinion it is best for the stability of the FGS that an Abgaal stays in power, otherwise we may see a strengthening of Alshabab.

You have some good points there, but you have to understand somalia is not the same as 2012. There are now a total of 6 Somali states acting as independent countries, 329 votes for sale (up from 275), this election will be the most corrupt election in modern history where seats are not only being bought but we all know roughly how much each one is going for, SW state having the biggest influence in the election and their relationship with the abgaal isn't as good as it was when the state was formed, the have taken on the each man for his own approach and whats best for me. GM has collapsed just before the election which HSM invested 10 million to form, the 2 darood states have formed a alliance which we've just seen stop a darood man from becoming speaker of the house, the somaliland factor is in play with about 50 votes for sale there. All that shows you principles are out the window that abgaal must be president are out the window, its who ever has the fattest wallet wether he be abgaal or mj.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
:drakelaugh::russ::drakelaugh:

Hutuking walaahi ma Adan is badalin Cabdirisaq matihid- you remind good old days somnet-

Alaha ya cisak- waa runtaa people might revolt - lakiinse Mj maanta waa hubeysan yahay- abgaal man Alpha boys ayey haystaan.

Hutuking - maxaa ku dhacey walaalaha Galgaduud Habar Gidir / mareexaan alliance.

Yaa la sugayaa - The 2 coming Of the messiah of walaalaha galgaduud mise waa abgaal iyo MJ la cun canbuulada iyo buunka:)

Brother, Marexaan and Habargidir are now hit hard by midlife crisis. They cant set a foot forward. All their hopes for leadership is done.

I will only eat with abgaal and mj cambuulo if abgaal and mj babes start twerking kkkkkk

Brother, Marexaan and Habargidir are now hit hard by midlife crisis. They cant set a foot forward. All their hopes for leadership is done.

I will only eat with abgaal and mj cambuulo if abgaal and mj babes start twerking kkkkkk

:):chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:

Ala ya cisak-

Farmaajo might resurrect the Holly alliance of walaalaha Galgaduud -

Waa runtaa beesha is in middle life crisis ayey ku jirtaa -

In all honest looking at the gudoomiyaha and specially the first deputy muudey defeating the God-father of Damul jadid gang- the second deputy Cawad wining -

Shows the strength of Jubbaland,Puntland, alliances and getting coalition within part hiirshebelle part of Galmudug- somaliland alliance.

Make my words

Omar cabdirashid will be elected -

The goodshepherd

Ina adeer the constitution will be completed - and before its completed the stakeholder (Puntland,Jubbland,Hiirshebelle,Southwest, and Galmudug.
Will decide where the SFG capital will be.

If the capital is moved from Mogadishu -
We will make salaatul Janaaza for Abgaal- they will become irrelevant and Abgaal is second to hawaadle in Hiirshebelle for ever.

+now it's all about federal states - and the INT community has already changed their policy towards equip,train and etc to the federal states.

The new government basically works for The federal states.

The new President elect Is Omar abdirashid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending