The 2 Options for the President and PM of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
President: Abgaal
Prime Minister: Dhulbahante/Marexaan

President: Majerteen
Prime Minister: Habargidir/Isaaq (HJ or HY)

And these are my own opinions based on the re election of Jawaari. I can share why if anyone wants to know why but I first like to hear if anyone agrees or disagrees with me.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
the mj's are the elite of Somalia,we have high roles in the government even though we are not from the capital city.We consistently produce educated and driven individuals that reach uprecedented lengths of success.All i got to say is guuleysoo my mj brethren.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
We should make George Bush president number 1 hes somali number 2 he was the greatest president hands down, he even helped with the demolishing of buildings like the world trade centre what a great guy

No like madaxweynada barakaysan.

We started the Ivy-League trend before it was cool.

I'm still not convinced about this MJ supremacy some people speak about on this website. Not taken anything away from the high achievers from the clan but the trend seems to be that they all seem to be from one fanction of the tribe including all the MJ candidates for presidency, every puntland president and all the western politicians that we are seeing.

Last edited:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I'm still not convinced about this MJ supremacy some people speak about on this website. Not taken anything away from the high achievers from the clan but the trend seems to be that they all seem to be from one fanction of the tribe including all the MJ candidates for presidency, every puntland president and all the western politicians that we are seeing.

What can I say Cumar Maxmuud are the simply the GOAT.

We're a machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.