That degenerate from Somalifeatures stole from a charity

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that this boy is habar gidir but didn't claim that on Twitter because no sane person would entrust donations to a hutu, waliba habar gidir. So he decided to claim one of the most trustworthy Somali clans to facilitate his little thieving ways

No point defending this xoolo. He shamed himself, his family, and his darod/mx lineage. He will answer to Allah SWT

My theory is that this boy is habar gidir but didn't claim that on Twitter because no sane person would entrust donations to a hutu, waliba habar gidir. So he decided to claim one of the most trustworthy Somali clans to facilitate his little thieving ways
you can't fool anybody, there's already the stereotype of darood being thieves due to piracy.

next time one of you thieving rats comes over i'm hiding all my expensive belongings.:kodaksmiley:

a thief never stops.:chrisfreshhah:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
What hell guys :draketf: This whole qabiil talk is getting out of hands:hmm: :dwill:

get-along.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can't fool anybody, there's already the stereotype of darood being thieves due to piracy.

next time one of you thieving rats comes over i'm hiding all my expensive belongings.:kodaksmiley:

a thief never stops.:chrisfreshhah:

You better have this song ready

Some say HSM cried when he heard mps cry this out :icon lol:

This is also why i give money to my relatives back home and ask them to give it to people who are struggeling

Which charities do you guys donate money to?

This is also why i give money to my relatives back home and ask them to give it to people who are struggeling

My family does this too. Our yearly eid tradition was sending it to my deceased grandmother and she disperses it to the idps in Xamar

Who cares what his qabiil is? The fact of the matter is that this nigga is a thief. He stole money that was going to be sent to Somalis who were starving and this fakkit still hasn't answered to his crimes.

Niggas in here worrying about which qabiil he's from, fukk his qabiil, he's a thief.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Donated to SomaliFaces couple of times. Very transparent.

Who cares what his qabiil is? The fact of the matter is that this nigga is a thief. He stole money that was going to be sent to Somalis who were starving and this fakkit still hasn't answered to his crimes.

Niggas in here worrying about which qabiil he's from, fukk his qabiil, he's a thief.
We're in clan topics now, it's too late for that.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Can't believe this :francis:
@AbdiJohnson Your jihad on this nigga was justified. You were right all this time. About time SS apologizes to you and we all clean your dirty shoes. :holeup:
:mjcry:
How can you steal from the poor man
:kendrickcry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Man needs to be hunted down

I'd say send shooters but rag ma joogan Australia kangraao bay ka cararaan so how can you trust them to hunt a nigga down. We gonna need goons from the states to go jihad and find this niggas head asap. Bring him to justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending