That degenerate from Somalifeatures stole from a charity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Prince salad is the guy who wore baati to get the attention Xalimos were getting for posing in baati in vogue.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He properly stole it so he can use it to pay a meher for a halimo.:pachah1:
:bell:

In that case

Khiagetmoney_zps9f955ee8.gif~c200

I see the court of public opinion has hanged him already, I'd wait to hear from him first. This reads as something too blatant - almost ridiculously so. The campaign had a large social media following, stealing it from under their noses is guaranteed road to suicide via excommunication. The risk is simply way too high. This isn't a faceless name skimming a couple of hundred thousands from the tens of millions in donations.

Or he's just morally bankrupt and retarded.

Gambar

VIP
I see the court of public opinion has hanged him already, I'd wait to hear from him first. This reads as something too blatant - almost ridiculously so. The campaign had a large social media following, stealing it from under their noses is guaranteed road to suicide via excommunication. The risk is simply way too high. This isn't a faceless name skimming a couple of hundred thousands from the tens of millions in donations.

Or he's just morally bankrupt and retarded.

Gofundme told them. They are a registered charity and he started the campaign. He avoided them and wouldn't answer their questions about the money. They contacted gofundme and they confirmed that he took the money.

He's a piece of shit. I knew something was weird about that nigga. He looked like a snake. Fukk him and his fukking kangaroos Aussie "I'm in the outback to hunt some kangaroos mate, g'day!" fakkit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts