That degenerate from Somalifeatures stole from a charity

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Because they think having followers on social media is the same as credentials and trustworthiness.

If you donate money to a campaign ran by some xaarlimos on twitter, you deserve to be parted with your money.:drakelaugh:
A Somali guy steals charity proceeds
- Somehow manages to disdain Somali women for his actions
giphy.gif

If there's a god out there, seek his help. You're actually losers.

A Somali guy steals charity proceeds
- Somehow manages to disdain Somali women for his actions
giphy.gif

If there's a god out there, seek his help. You're actually losers.
I already denounced the thief.

This doesn't mean those those organisers get to have a pass for their incompetence.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Individual bad people != collective guilt, but i doubt low IQ somalis can understand this simple line of reasoning

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
@Rooble

Never heard of the guy.

This is the worst theft in history since the Black guy stole Yoshi.

that-nigga-stole-my-yoshi.gif

:meleshame:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He will taste the wrath of somalinimo. If he gets knocked out it should become a meme:dead:

He made a mental retarded decision to do this. I honestly would've thrown a hail Mary on his jaw, even a sucker punch to knock him out if I came across him.

You have to be depleted of humanity to do this type of shit.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
How much did he steal again 5000 dollars? Nigga destroyed his reputation for ever for 5000 dollars lmfao

He made a mental retarded decision to do this. I honestly would've thrown a hail Mary on his jaw, even a sucker punch to knock him out if I came across him.

You have to be depleted of humanity to do this type of shit.

He done fucked up. He United the whole somali community to catch him. He is shoot on sight, they will hunt him down like xoolo. I predict multiple beatings. He should move to the Australian badiiyo. He needs this guys hiding skills :deadosama:

Status
Not open for further replies.