THAT’s it! I give up on Somalia! 4sq mile ruler has appointed former first househusband of Ilhan as his senior advisor. Former job was a bank teller

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
You ever think Ahmed hussen, Ilhan and kk the other Somali diaspora politicians would try to lead Somalia after retiring in western politics?
I can’t say for sure wallahi, both ilhan and Ahmed were born in Somalia, they might feel resentment to the current situation in Somalia and try to lead it, they aren’t like Farmaajo who’s a uber driver-turned-billionaire, they Are financially prosperous and might feel comfortable in there host countries.

eventually a young diaspora might try to take a spin, even a young local id feel would be more trustworthy then any danyeers now.

You guys are acting like we want a full connected Somalia ….I advocate for a Hawiye state from Galmudug all the way (HS+ Banadir) to SWS including LS. Personally I believe each qabil should run their land accordingly stop living and working in other qabil lands fix your own region and start repping your state flag i already rock the Baandir state wrist band

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
You guys are acting like we want a full connected Somalia ….I advocate for a Hawiye state from Galmudug all the way (HS+ Banadir) to SWS including LS. Personally I believe each qabil should run their land accordingly stop living and working in other qabil lands fix your own region and start repping your state flag i already rock the Baandir state wrist band
Qabiil should be abolished if we want any improvements

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
View attachment 233509

Be happy for him bro. My guy got done dirty by the women who can’t be named. You should support somali men succeeding after Somali women mistreat them
This guy knows how to squeeze, he squeezed voters for Ilahn's campaign, he squeezed her for divorce money, then squeezed more and wrote a book, then he did the ultimate "so far" squeeze and became personal advisor. This a man how knows how to squeeze. look at his face, don't want that huge, but the mission requires it.
1660199335095.png

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
This appointment looks stupid. But maybe HSM did this for a reason. This guy still has kids and relationship with Ilhan. This gives him access to worlds richest and most powerful government. In America it’s all about who you know and this guy has DC connections through Ilhan and will help HSM stay on right side of America and pull right levers for money and support

edit: what were Biden and trumps kids qualifications

Last edited:
Our government is a fucking Zoo wallahi :meleshame:

it can only employ the average IQ of its average person due to the average competence of the leadership.

what is his skills ? I prefer him though since he is a landeer HG Sacad over anyone else. Maybe he can bring something to the table a skill we don’t know about

better him than a farmajo cousin

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
it can only employ the average IQ of its average person due to the average competence of the leadership.

what is his skills ? I prefer him though since he is a landeer HG Sacad over anyone else. Maybe he can bring something to the table a skill we don’t know about

Bruh I am also sacad, but putting this man as senior advisor is nothing but stupidity

Primeminister had no chance, but hopefully he can run for presidency in the next term.

Bruh I am also sacad, but putting this man as senior advisor is nothing but stupidity

why? I have a feeling so many less qualified over the decades have had an impact in Somalia

maybe he has great connections in America. I know for example he is friends with Hamza Warfa. The Ogaden who just became president Biden advisor

so maybe he has lobbying skills ? Don’t look down on him bro. Question is why did Hassan employ him ?