THAT’s it! I give up on Somalia! 4sq mile ruler has appointed former first househusband of Ilhan as his senior advisor. Former job was a bank teller

Guys, let the Hirsi guy hassle. Most of politicians in the FGS didn't have professional backgrounds in the West and he is no different. Many of them, just like him, left their families in the West, in order to milk the poor Somalis' funds back home.

You guys are acting as if this man is handling global affairs or something important. He was handpicked by HSM to be his advisor. His qualifications don't matter if he can do the job that he was appointed to do

GuanYu

Custom title
You guys are acting as if this man is handling global affairs or something important. He was handpicked by HSM to be his advisor. His qualifications don't matter if he can do the job that he was appointed to do
LOL read back what you wrote and see if it makes sense, because what you are spewing is absolute garbage, how can you honestly not think his qualifications don't matter when he's the whisperer into the president's ear? We need this president alert and on his most Xayi behaviour looool. Well HSM loves shooting himself in the foot and I am convinced he is a BOT :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

HSM reconnect yo.... my guy getting DDOS'd

LOL read back what you wrote and see if it makes sense, because what you are spewing is absolute garbage, how can you honestly not think his qualifications don't matter when he's the whisperer into the president's ear? We need this president alert and on his most Xayi behaviour looool. Well HSM loves shooting himself in the foot and I am convinced he is a BOT :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

HSM reconnect yo.... my guy getting DDOS'd
It's fake outrage. Qabil has always determined who gets positions. This is Somalia not some western country where qualifications matter

GuanYu

Custom title
It's fake outrage. Qabil has always determined who gets positions. This is Somalia not some western country where qualifications matter
Funny enough, I was in support of HSM back in 2012, Because he was an ilm. To me Qabil didn't matter even though my family all supported farmaajo cus he was our fellow Sade in the end grand scheme that's all that ever matterd so i agree with you there. But still though This guy he handpicked lmfao like that just looks optically bad, HSM needs a new PR team ASAP to get him reconnected. :damn: :damn:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Funny enough, I was in support of HSM back in 2012, Because he was an ilm. To me Qabil didn't matter even though my family all supported farmaajo cus he was our fellow Sade in the end grand scheme that's all that ever matterd so i agree with you there. But still though This guy he handpicked lmfao like that just looks optically bad, HSM needs a new PR team ASAP to get him reconnected. :damn: :damn:
So far Cabinet picks have gone well considering 4.5 imo. Some are long term tactical moves like Roobow, others are promises made for electoral support when campaigning, imo most are good enough to deliver and it helps they are UPD members as long as Hamza Barre who’s also a well educated man, technocrat in the mould of HSM and from the same political party has good direction and a sense of mission.

But this pick isn’t particularly good PR I can acknowledge that. Although I was told senior advisor isn’t a particularly important position in Somali politics. So eh. The outrage is faux however. We’ve seen worse.

GuanYu

Custom title
So far Cabinet picks have gone well considering 4.5 imo. Some are long term tactical moves like Roobow, others are promises made for electoral support when campaigning, imo most are good enough to deliver and it helps they are UPD members as long as Hamza Barre who’s also a well educated man, technocrat in the mould of HSM and from the same political party has good direction and a sense of mission.

But this pick isn’t particularly good PR I can acknowledge that. Although I was told senior advisor isn’t a particularly important position in Somali politics. So eh. The outrage is faux however. We’ve seen worse.
I can understand that, With Roobow no matter what he does, those kids are always gonna haunt him, my opinion he should have led a civilian life. Most of the cabinet picks were done by the PM, i don't know the cabinet well enough to make an informed opinion about it. But PR life isn't going great atm for him, Senior Advisors possibly aren't important position but reality is, such position carry weight as they are able to whisper into the president's ear. I mean I really hope this president can actually accomplish what he set out to do regardless of clan politics.

These appointments could prove surprisingly good, :kanyeshrug: but that is yet to be seen.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I can understand that, With Roobow no matter what he does, those kids are always gonna haunt him, my opinion he should have led a civilian life. Most of the cabinet picks were done by the PM, i don't know the cabinet well enough to make an informed opinion about it. But PR life isn't going great atm for him, Senior Advisors possibly aren't important position but reality is, such position carry weight as they are able to whisper into the president's ear. I mean I really hope this president can actually accomplish what he set out to do regardless of clan politics.

These appointments could prove surprisingly good, :kanyeshrug: but that is yet to be seen.
I believe their priorities are right. The doom and gloom merchants are far too focused on propaganda (small things like this person said this, that person said that) rather than the missions of the government. Every HSM abroad visit for example is focused on strengthening the economy by opening up Somalia’s trade and investment. EAC being a major component of that.

Hamza barre always talks about security being his number 1 mission. That the finance ministry will be focused solely on funding and enlarging the security apparatus because without improved security we cannot develop in any other part of the government.

Just got to hope they have the resources to deliver. Doesn’t matter how much you want to do something if you don’t have that

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Lets appoint a Terrorist as the religious minister. Doesnt matter if he could do The job he was appointed to do, right?

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
After spending over a decade in wedlock. I think my funny joke is valid.
:sass1:
I’ll give him credit though, divorcing Ilhan and marrying another chick in less then 30 days!!? Either this man’s rich or he’s just way to good in bed
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Let the brother eat, all the politicians there waa tuugo to begin with.
Wallahi id rather have a diaspora Somali politician then a local somali politician, because maybe the diaspora will look and say “why aren’t we like the developed/semi-developed countries?”

Wallahi id rather have a diaspora Somali politician then a local somali politician, because maybe the diaspora will look and say “why aren’t we like the developed/semi-developed countries?”
You ever think Ahmed hussen, Ilhan and kk the other Somali diaspora politicians would try to lead Somalia after retiring in western politics?

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Imho, diaspora Somali politicians usually couldn’t succeed professionally in dibada so they decide to go Somalia.

From the Uber driver frustrated with his lot in life all the way to the PhD grad who can’t find a job. They go back home to fill their bellies after finding a roadblock in the west.:lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Actually unbelievable, dude went from being posted up in shisha lounges to presidential advisor

I know her personally. I am now convinced Somalia is doomed. This can’t be serious. How do you go from being a Shisha head ( I won’t disclose his other Vice…maybe he stoppped it by now) to Senior Advisor of a country.

Somalia is completely done.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Imho, diaspora Somali politicians usually couldn’t succeed professionally in dibada so they decide to go Somalia.

From the Uber driver frustrated with his lot in life all the way to the PhD grad who can’t find a job. They go back home to fill their bellies after finding a roadblock in the west.:lolbron:
nail on the head. how tf do you go from an Uber driver to a billionaire? That’s Somalia for you
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Trending