Tensions rise in Tukaraq area a former Puntland territory after building of new settlements begin

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Even if the British took it from you( which is incorrect) how come you aint getting it back today? No British soldiers in Somaliland today? Dhulbahante waa Maskiiin allleeh, owned by isaaqs

How can HJ be Dhulbahante magan when they settle or own most of your ancestral homelands today in 2020? Makes no sense whatsoever
What ancestral homelands to you live in? Caynabo which you never fought for. It was a dry seasoning well and it looks like shit still.

I clearly remeber them karbassing you to the point where sland army full of other isaaq came to help you.

And I have family that told me how they did you in the civil war. The karbash was so bad even my MJ family heard it in Xamar. And walahi this part is true. :mjhaps:

He talks so much shit reer Hagar aint on piss their ancestral homeland in the Cayn region is settled by the HJ now

C/Kariin Xine Xiiray got murdered couple of years ago in broad daylight no retaliation whatsoever Reer Hagar waa maskiin.
sources Pls

@AarHawd_7 and btw you don’t come from a fighting clan sxb, you were dhulbahante magan
Capture_of_Buuhoodle.JPG

First 1984 then the second occupation was close to 3 years by the your clans snm battalion @AarHawd_7 :icon lol:

Send me the whole passage sir and the pdf pls. SNM reporting shit I take with a grain of salt.

First it was denial " it never happened" now its send me the whole passage :mjlol:

Let me send you something else for your other claim about @AarHawd_7 in aynaba

Even if the British took it from you( which is incorrect) how come you aint getting it back today? No British soldiers in Somaliland today? Dhulbahante waa Maskiiin allleeh, owned by isaaqs
What ancestral homelands to you live in? Caynabo which you never fought for. It was a dry seasoning well and it looks like shit still.

I clearly remeber them karbassing you to the point where sland army full of other isaaq came to help you.
Caynaba_poem.JPG

Caynaba_poem3.JPG

English for you too

Caynaba_poem2.JPG

I could post more for you to debunk the kalshaale war but at this point the score is 2 - Nil:icon lol:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
View attachment 114700

First 1984 then the second occupation was close to 3 years by the your clans snm battalion @AarHawd_7 :icon lol:

Capturing Buuhoodle was easy, I heard the day the SNM entered buuhoodle there was not one single male in the town they all fled. Only woman and children left lol, two times once in 1984 and once in 1989

great source brother thanks for the piece of historical information

Do I suffer if you rule? No I don't, that will tell you who loses out if Jeegan collapses.

Who is the airport named after? You're digging your own qabr Bohol. I might not know qabil but geopolitics is my area of interest.

Who sits on the corridor between Ethiopia and Berbera? I do, its just a modern version of the very same trade that has gone on for centuries. You had your chance in the 90s but we aren't going anywhere. Berbera is the ace in the hole and Bulhar is sitting around waiting for redevelopment if need be.

The cards are in my favour, geography and agricultural development is on my side you have one airport named after a HA man and slightly more people, plus 60% of Hargeisa.

Simply put if Somalia reunifies for the entire Waqooyi to eat at its maximum potential subclannism aside, GX + HA as a Magaadle block will bring numerous benefits and force Xamar to give us our fair share instead of neglecting it since we dominate the region.

HJ will get the short end of the stick come reunion but HA is always a constant variable in what goes on in the north and Berbera is why.

I want to see how JL and PL play out if they go then SLand is the final domino. The FGS has to beat Al-Shabaab and then tackle these two autonomous and one separatist regions.

Trust me I'm watching this too but my popcorn is buttered and yours isn't :icon lol:

Why are you trying to drag HJ into this discussion when you're getting whopped by HY? :cosbyhmm:

Defend your peeps without bringing anyone else into it. You on your own boo :ohno:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Why are you trying to drag HJ into this discussion when you're getting whopped by HY? :cosbyhmm:

Defend your peeps without bringing anyone else into it. You on your own boo :ohno:
No one mentioned you in fkd we were merely talking about what happens if Jeegan collapses. Last time I checked HJ was in jeegan no? HJ will lose a lot no one was disrespecting you that is true.

Capturing Buuhoodle was easy, I heard the day the SNM entered buuhoodle there was not one single male in the town they all fled. Only woman and children left lol, two times once in 1984 and once in 1989

great source brother thanks for the piece of historical information

No problem:vncu2n5:. His source was my family in in xamar told my family in qurbo. At this point we're arguing hard facts backed with sources with my uncle told me:heh:

No one mentioned you in fkd we were merely talking about what happens if Jeegan collapses. Last time I checked HJ was in jeegan no? HJ will lose a lot no one was disrespecting you that is true.

You getting whopped and being called langaab, there was no need to bring HJ into it, defend your tol niyow. :kodaksmiley:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You getting whopped and being called langaab, there was no need to bring HJ into it, defend your tol niyow. :kodaksmiley:
I did defend my tol. We literally talked about Jeegan falling apart and I wonder who is also in Jeegan?? HJ is too I didn't diss you so idk why you're catching feelings

I did defend my tol. We literally talked about Jeegan falling apart and I wonder who is also in Jeegan?? HJ is too I didn't diss you so idk why you're catching feelings

You need me more than I need you. With or without Jeegaan I am eating good fam.

But you can not survive without me, even in your moment of need in this thread, you could not think of anyone who can save you other than HJ :win:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

But you can not survive without me, even in your moment of need in this thread, you could not think of anyone who can save you other than HJ :win:
Are you itching to fkd me? I don't have beef against HJ lmao

Who do I need? I'm a landhere Ishaq Saad and my Maakahil clan is the second biggest of 6 sons of Ishaq Saad. That sub is the very same qabil that dominates Saad Muse and by extension Habar Awal. The Saad Muse you know in Burco are Makaahil and they're the very same ones the Jidwaaq know in Jigjiga.

I don't need you to feed me we've been wealthy for centuries and last time I checked SM has farmlands. Stop trying to instigate HA vs HJ beef I'm too smart to fall into that

Who do I need? I'm a landhere Ishaq Saad and my Maakahil clan is the second biggest of 6 sons of Ishaq Saad. That sub is the very same qabil that dominates Saad Muse and by extension Habar Awal. The Saad Muse you know in Burco are Makaahil and they're the very same ones the Jidwaaq know in Jigjiga.

I don't need you to feed me we've been wealthy for centuries and last time I checked SM has farmlands. Stop trying to instigate HA vs HJ beef I'm too smart to fall into that

You should have kept that same energy in the previous page when you were getting called langaab and whopped by HY big man :kodaksmiley:

You both and bohol are from great clans of the Saadaat kingship, remember that:yousmart:

Trending