Tensions rise in Tukaraq area a former Puntland territory after building of new settlements begin

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Im tired of fighting isaaq for a bunch of homeless dhulbahante who are divided even on a subclan level.

If PL secedes from Somalia I'll take eastern sanaag + tukraq border and call it a day.

Dhulbahante are some racist people. They want no one living with them but themselves. It doesn’t work that way. They did the same to MJ around bixin when they live in Garowe en mass and if this is isaaq then they can’t do that to them when more of them live in Hargeisa and Burco than isaaq living in their city.

Dhulbahante are some racist people. They want no one living with them but themselves. It doesn’t work that way. They did the same to MJ around bixin when they live in Garowe en mass and if this is isaaq then they can’t do that to them when more of them live in Hargeisa and Burco than isaaq living in their city.

there is a difference between living in a city and making a deegaan in someone elses land.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Kulahaa we live upto Qardho, these guys are bunch of delusionals.
:snoop:

there is a difference between living in a city and making a deegaan in someone elses land.
The land is vast, they reason why people go there is too live among people, instead of being in middle of nowhere. This shit is not supposed to be 14th century. Somalis are backwards walahi

Im tired of fighting isaaq for a bunch of homeless dhulbahante who are divided even on a subclan level.

If PL secedes from Somalia I'll take eastern sanaag + tukraq border and call it a day.
That’s probably the best solution between SL and PL, well as long as tukraq is Somaliland side Lool.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Cayn also we will take it.

Trending