DEVELOPING NEWS Tense situation in Villa Somalia, Farmaajo blocks PM's office with troops.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalia consists of many small ethnicities that banned toghther to form a coalition against abyssinia . If you check history there wasnt anything called somali till the Italians came and gave us this name/title
Waryaa will Wacdaan troops be dining in Villa Soomaliya today is your day to shine

@reer We shall see what Farmaajo is made of HAG are pulling out all the stops even calling for Abgaal niggaz as far as Cadale funny how AS doesnt attack them during their journey this shows you they work together I believe its being funded by Emirates and UN because Farmajo close Halane airport terminal.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Somalia consists of many small ethnicities that banned toghther to form a coalition against abyssinia . If you check history there wasnt anything called somali till the Italians came and gave us this name/title
Your confused don’t try to rewrite history and facts

reer

VIP
roble couldnt go inside his office without odowaa by his side this morning. i hope the young general has understood the task fikirada qaldan farmaajo ku shubay inu iska saaro he is the future and will outlast farmaajo due to his age and his tol :obama:
farmajo fired his own ina adeer to replace him with odawaa. this is a massive own goal by farmajo. nigga deserves it. :snoop:

TekNiKo

VIP
roble couldnt go inside his office without odowaa by his side this morning. i hope the young general has understood the task fikirada qaldan farmaajo ku shubay inu iska saaro he is the future and will outlast farmaajo due to his age and his tol :obama:
Its fake news sxb no major journalists reported it except this random tweet. Odawaa has stayed silent just like Hijaar and Taliye Shub.

TekNiKo

VIP
farmajo fired his own ina adeer to replace him with odawaa. this is a massive own goal by farmajo. nigga deserves it. :snoop:
Its fake news. Odawaa didnt comment. During impending war Somali media invents so much fake statements :mjlol:

Jungle

VIP
Its fake news sxb no major journalists reported it except this random tweet. Odawaa has stayed silent just like Hijaar and Taliye Shub.
nigga he walked pm roble and deputy pm ethio isaaq in to their office its on tape. qaroole might be with shaarbaweyne lol

Your delusional if you believe somalia has multiple ethnicities dont be a fool Somalis are made of one ethnicity who speak the same language and practice the same religion with Somalis like you I remember jaalle siyaad’s famous quote I’m not Somalia’s president but president of its lazareeti meaning mental asylum and when I’m gone you will see what happens when I’m not around keeping them in check and the country in order

Do you have any proof of anything called somali befor Italians gave us this name ?
I share islam with many oromos ,arabs nigerians and eritreans does this mean I share ethnicities with them ?
Your familly propably came from small tuulos who never seen other ethnicities in Somalia who have been living in the oand for centuries .
When you say we are one ethnicit with one language you are dehumanizing our somali bantus , somali arabs , Somali swahilis , somali issaqis , somali jabartis ect

TekNiKo

VIP
nigga he walked pm roble and deputy pm ethio isaaq in to their office its on tape. qaroole might be with shaarbaweyne lol
Of course he had to do this because Farmaajo let him in you think will start a fire fight with the PM kkk he already humiliated him by making him walk the infamous walk of shame just like Khayre only to beg Mahdi Guleed to talk to Farmaajo to allow him to prounce in. The Red Berrets (Koofiyo Gafuud) is not to be messed with.

Farmaajo is really patient, lenient man, I am sure he would rather wait it out than destroy Mogadishu and I would be surprised if he engages in battle with Badbaado Qaran , his legacy is what matters to him and the UN will not allow the overthrow of FGS AMISOM wont interfere but wont allow Villada to be breached. They prefer a stalemate

Well said eboow .
The young general will make sure nothing happens to PM Rooble

Do you have any proof of anything called somali befor Italians gave us this name ?
I share islam with many oromos ,arabs nigerians and eritreans does this mean I share ethnicities with them ?
Your familly propably came from small tuulos who never seen other ethnicities in Somalia who have been living in the oand for centuries .
When you say we are one ethnicit with one language you are dehumanizing our somali bantus , somali arabs , Somali swahilis , somali issaqis , somali jabartis ect
Don't Derail The Fuckin Tread With Weird Stuff Believe What You Want To Believe Nobody Cares Nabadey

:sitdown: :sitdown:

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
I don’t want to burst your bubble but all the “other” Somalis you mentioned are nonexistent they have a history which is clearly documented and the jabartis and isaaqs are Somali clans they are ethnic Somalis your one of the few who actually sees them as the other

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
As much as i want N&N gone i don't want civilian casualties in Xamar i hope he gets gone without innocent lives being lost.

TekNiKo

VIP
Niggas drinking tea and enjoying the show reer xamar are geesiyin kkkkk😂😂😂

Trending