Tense situation in Villa Somalia, Farmaajo blocks PM's office with troops.

Waryaa will Wacdaan troops be dining in Villa Soomaliya today is your day to shine

@reer We shall see what Farmaajo is made of HAG are pulling out all the stops even calling for Abgaal niggaz as far as Cadale funny how AS doesnt attack them during their journey this shows you they work together I believe its being funded by Emirates and UN because Farmajo close Halane airport terminal.
Saxib ain't nobody dying for the cheese .

Few days ago the mudulood oday/ and bussines men that were playing neutral or farmajo side jumped ship and fully support rooble

Maybe fahad yasiin stop paying them :lolbron:

Here is the leader of HG that who was farmajo supporter from day one denouncing his support for the cheese and sending shots at reer bay and bakool

Is over for your adheer saxib he can leave either the easy way or the hard way , if he chooses the latter reer banadir will despise your ppl .you already know how somalis think

Fraction in Mogadishu is like a dream come true for all this moriyans in the comment section aqli xuuma they would rather destroy their own city

Its the way people are using fancy words in the comments like mandate, elections, president, prime minister, constitutions ect for me. Its as though it means more if these fancy words are used. Not that it means for 30 years people with no reason are still fighting over nothing. I say pass the whole country to a management consultancy to save people saying president and prime minister.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Saxib ain't nobody dying for the cheese .

Few days ago the mudulood oday/ and bussines men that were playing neutral or farmajo side jumped ship and fully support rooble

Maybe fahad yasiin stop paying them :lolbron:

Here is the leader of HG that who was farmajo supporter from day one denouncing his support for the cheese and sending shots at reer bay and bakool

Is over for your adheer saxib he can leave either the easy way or the hard way , if he chooses the latter reer banadir will despise your ppl .you already know how somalis think
Professor Shirwac what is he a professor of ? moriyaanimo ?

People have tendency to forget and adapt. The game Farmajo is doing is dope.

There was hope he would assure in peaceful transitions when federal mandates end. As long he doesn't become the reason for civilian deaths in Muqdishu, he still has a chance as a candidate if he decides to run. The sooner he realizes this, I think the better for all parties involved.

Professor Shirwac what is he a professor of ? moriyaanimo ?

Your dissing the man that saved your uncle last april ?
Your ppl are ungrateful.

I welcome this new proffesor shirwac , I cant blame him for taking bribes because if wer'e being honest every hawiye elder took bribes from fahad at one point in this failed government tenure the only elder that hasnt been poisoned buy the Qatari cash is senator al xaaji suudi and its he who represented our interest this long .
Your adheer dabacasar will be on social media 24/7 no sleep these days:pachah1:

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Bro stop buttering him up Siyad Barre himself was a mental patient there is no other reason explaining how an entire country collapsed under his watch. Quoting him like he didn't stoke fire that burned Somalia.
Im not even going to dignify that with a response the arguments you give are so weak you clearly don’t know the reason of Somalia’s collapse it always surprises me how the youth of today don’t appreciate the past leaders stop listening to your elders who gave you these wrong perceptions

Its the way people are using fancy words in the comments like mandate, elections, president, prime minister, constitutions ect for me. Its as though it means more if these fancy words are used. Not that it means for 30 years people with no reason are still fighting over nothing. I say pass the whole country to a management consultancy to save people saying president and prime minister.
I've realized long ago that all of our leaders are "controlled opposition". The fanciest phrase is "failed state", what does that even mean?

The voice of the collective will be heeded to either through the ballot box or the ammo box.

Im not even going to dignify that with a response the arguments you give are so weak you clearly don’t know the reason of Somalia’s collapse it always surprises me how the youth of today don’t appreciate the past leaders stop listening to your elders who gave you these wrong perceptions

FOH there is an international consensus across literature and academia holding him the prime responsibility of Somalia's collapse. I can literally bombard you with 3rd party sources debunking this absurd claim. What's even more absurd is you quoting him like someone worth looking up to.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Isn’t this like the 7th time Farmajo was gonna be forcefully removed from Mogadishu?

An entire year with war lingering on the horizon what a godamn mess of a hellhole

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Isn’t this like the 7th time Farmajo was gonna be forcefully removed from Mogadishu?

An entire year with war lingering on the horizon what a godamn mess of a hellhole
This time its real Mr Shah Wah aka the spokesman of Badbaado Qaran has put his foot down. No more Rer Dalal Gumaysi Free Hawiyo !

The problem with somali tribes is that despite all the chest pumping, they are too dumb to come up with a military/political strategy that would give them the upper hand against others.

This constant low IQ stalemate is doing too much damage, we need an all out winner once and for all :francis:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nothing will happen.

Rooble has utterly failed to dislodge Farmajo from Villa Somalia the Western backed coup failed yet again. SNA is not taking action against Farmajo and has ignored Rooble demands

Trending

Latest posts