Teddy Afro releases his first single in years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I'm so confused rn...why am I hearing opposing accounts?? I feel like this is your disinformation plot or something lol.
Are you Dhulbahante by the way? And what accent do you speak with? (if you don't mind, can you also link a video with someone speaking with your type of accent?)

Way too masculine

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Whatever it is that you're smoking, I want some.
LMAO. You actually think that I am lying?

The entire Waqooyi Galbeed was pure Absame land, Isaaq only used to live in the mountains near Xiis to Mayd before the British.

The Absame especially were enemies of the British and Abyssinia, whilst you were friends of the British and expanded your territory with their help. Therefore this "Reer Waqooyi" term is non sense that didn't exist 100 years ago!

Sure Buddy. Just pass it around.

tenor.gif

Not trying to be offensive but why do you southerners have feminine voices??

I've heard a lot of southern Somalis speak and they sound nothing like the masculine northerners with that hot reer waqooyi accent.:manny: :gnzbryw:
What are you trying to achieve with those retarded baseless statements ? Amaharic sounds like an ass after an all you can eat contest at chipotle which afterwards was analy raped by a roided gorilla.

TooMacaan

VIP
What are you trying to achieve with those retarded baseless statements ? Amaharic sounds like an ass after an all you can eat contest at chipotle which afterwards was analy raped by a roided gorilla.
Loooool are you daft?? The point went totally over your head. Check the post I was quoting and you'll understand that my aim was to expose/prove how dumb HIS "baseless statements" were. I see you let your hate cloud your commonsense though :qri8gs7:

Loooool are you daft?? The point went totally over your head. Check the post I was quoting and you'll understand that my aim was to expose/prove how dumb HIS "baseless statements" were. I see you let your hate cloud your commonsense though :qri8gs7:
Yeah but @shanqale aint a southerner making your comment sound even stupider.

Am I right in assuming Amharic and Tigray are mutually unintelligible?

To my ears the Somali and the Tigrey sound alike and the amharic and Oromo sound alike in this video. There are a lot of click sounds in the two latter languages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TooMacaan

VIP
Yeah but @shanqale aint a southerner making your comment sound even stupider.
I miscalculated his origins because I consider anything below SL as "south" and I knew he was PL & Dhulbahante...I will admit that I was ignorant in regards to not knowing that they spoke with reer waqooyi accents(which I'm still confused about, tbh). That was a mistake on my part.
[Although it may not have insulted him personally (to prove my aim)]-- My point STILL stands though in terms of how the nature of his statements were...as you put it it, baseless.

I miscalculated his origins because I consider anything below SL as "south" and I knew he was PL & Dhulbahante...I will admit that I was ignorant in regards to not knowing that they spoke with reer waqooyi accents(which I'm still confused about, tbh). That was a mistake on my part.
[Although it may not have insulted him personally (to prove my aim)]-- My point STILL stands though in terms of how the nature of his statements were...as you put it it, baseless.
North is not SL and SL territory is not isaaq exclusively.
A direction is not a qabill, a dialect is not a qabill, the "south" houses 70-80% of the Somalis in Somalia demonting the majority to the term "south" is pretty fucking stupid considering it's billed with their own dialects. But I guess you don't learn that at Ethiopian espionage school.
That doesn't excuse that You tried bashing the south because of what a northern said.

TooMacaan

VIP
Am I right in assuming Amharic and Tigray are mutually unintelligible?

To my ears the Somali and the Tigrey sound alike and the amharic and Oromo sound alike in this video. There are a lot of click sounds in the two latter languages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amharic and Tigrinya(although mutually unintelligable) have a closer relationship to each other than the pairings you suggested but I understand why you'd make those statements.

Unlike Amharic, Tigrinya has certain gluttural sounds (which are found in languages such as Af Somali, Arabic, etc) and it tends to flow better. That is the only similarities/connection I hear. Tigrinya has the same so called "clicking" sounds as Amharic as well.

As for Afan Oromo and Amharic, I don't really hear the similarities tbh. Apart from the fact that they are both missing those 'hh' and 'ayn' type accents and don't flow as much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.