Tanzanian President dead after missing for weeks

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo did you lose weight

Was the headache massive or tolerable

I ate less because of the miserable feeling, not sure if I lost weight during that period or not because I was inactive.

The headache was really powerful. One of the worst headaches I had in a long time. I hope this Chinese virus does not do shit to your brain long term.

The dry cough was there, no runny nose. Ability to smell and taste decreased, but not completely for me.

Now weeks later I don't have any permanent damage/symptoms, hopefully.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The gentleman likely had a pre-existing condition. Anyway, this might have occurred quite naturally and may be an ironic twist of fate. Or it could have been an assassination attempt simply reported as a Covid death to push the Covax agenda and scare any African dissident leaders into compliance less they too (conveniently) die of covid-related heart failure during a global crisis. Especially shortly before being maligned/attacked by Bill and Melinda Gates funded news outlets for refusing Astrazenica. And being very wary of potential longterm health ramifications from a rushed vaccine that his nation lacks the public health infrastructure to deal with if it results in vaccine side effects be they immediate, shortly following (14- 45 days later) or delayed (months to years). For instance, inability to defend against newer covid strains aka permenantly alterted immunity that becomes compromised, increased incidence of cancers, premature deaths, rise in preterm births/congential birth defects/spontaneous abortions/miscarriages/infertility or rise in autoimmune diseases/reactions.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I ate less because of the miserable feeling, not sure if I lost weight during that period or not because I was inactive.

The headache was really powerful. One of the worst headaches I had in a long time. I hope this Chinese virus does not do shit to your brain long term.

The dry cough was there, no runny nose. Ability to smell and taste decreased, but not completely for me.

Now weeks later I don't have any permanent damage/symptoms, hopefully.

Yes! You have permanent damage/symptoms, I caught you shukaansin @Basra the other day:russ::lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The gentleman likely had a pre-existing condition. Anyway, this might have occurred quite naturally and may be an ironic twist of fate. Or it could have been an assassination attempt simply reported as a Covid death to push the Covax agenda and scare any African dissident leaders into compliance less they too (conveniently) die of covid-related heart failure during a global crisis. Especially shortly before being maligned/attacked by Bill and Melinda Gates funded news outlets for refusing Astrazenica. And being very wary of potential longterm health ramifications from a rushed vaccine that his nation lacks the public health infrastructure to deal with if it results in vaccine side effects be they immediate, shortly following (14- 45 days later) or delayed (months to years). For instance, inability to defend against newer covid strains aka permenantly alterted immunity that becomes compromised, increased incidence of cancers, premature deaths, rise in preterm births/congential birth defects/spontaneous abortions/miscarriages/infertility or rise in autoimmune diseases/reactions.

What are we gonna do @Sophisticate...with all these possible child birth defects.I intended to get you pregnant:kodaksmiley:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He sent a goat and a papaya for a covid test and it was positive.

Mr. Mufasa is correct. The west could have a cure for all the said diseases. But his rationale is corrupt. He means to say dont trust the covid vaccines. What he should have said is-- the west are money hungry, how come the covid vaccine came so fast? But naah, it will prevent money making schemes. Covid was something that threatened their blonde cute children. Of course there was a fast expedient problem fix