Tanzanian President dead after missing for weeks

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wasn't he the one calling covid a hoax? Hopefully, all the conspiracists can take this disease more seriously now.

Doctor: Mr president the Covid-19 is a dangerous virus that can kill people without any real cure.

John Magufuli: Stfu Covid is a hoax virus that does not exist. The WHO are liars jewish bootylickers

Doctor: But sir we need to order vaccine to help to combat it there is many proofs that it exist and sooner we get vaccine to you the better.

John Magufuli: I don't need vaccine and i will show you im going to survive this "pandemic" without it.

*Covid inside John Magufuli and dies moments later*

John Magufuli:
imageonline-co-overlayed-image.jpg.png

Sad day for Africa, looks like globalists finally took him out.

Best african president since Sankara

I agree, He will be remembered as the Sankara #2, when it comes to African self sufficiency
and independence.

But, the Corona denial is another story.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Whose to say this won't be the new internet conspiracy?

Aun to the president of Tanzania (if any of this is supposedly true at all. . . .)
Until I see an autopsy report confirming such as the case than I don't totally believe it.

It pays to be skeptical when dealing with African Politics because of all the misinformation that's easily unconfirmed when it's not hosted on Newspaper/News TV internationally from verified sources.
[Anyone with further links please post them in responds to my post here. Official branding only!]

His first name is John, what makes you think he is a Muslim? His wife's name is Janeth. Clearly Christian.
Magufuli was a Catholic Christian. He is from the Sukuma tribe who live around the lake Victoria basin in Northern Tanzania. Majority of Muslims in Tanzania are in the coastal regions and in the Zanzibar Islands.

GemState

36/21
VIP
The next President will be this Woman who was VP, her name is Samia Suluhu, I think she'd be the first African head of state to be a Muslim woman
1616060534706.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Apollo how were the symptoms brother.

was it the UK variant

how long did you sufferEd?

glad that you recovered.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo how were the symptoms brother.

was it the UK variant

how long did you sufferEd?

glad that you recovered.

:damn:

I don't know how I got it, probably because I stopped washing my hands all the time and not keeping to that bullshit 2 meter distance rule.

Yes, it was the UK variant (confirmed from lab tests), which is even more contagious than the previous strains. I think I got it from touching surface material from a coofer and not washing my hands.

Symptoms lasted only about 8 days, worst was the middle period.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
he didnt die of covid lol , he just got poisoned,, its what happens to any leader that is against the consensus of globalism.. you die quick

Trending