Talk about misplaced priorities

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Why you bringing news from last year to dig at somaliland.

Question is: why didn't Xamar donate what they promised when they did they're igu sawir.

Somaliland barely publicised it, it's only trending now because of the Beledweyne official saying we received no money from anyone except somaliland.

There's more reward in a poor person giving charity then a rich person.

For example Person A has £10 & Person B has £100

Donating 10% would affect the person A more than person b

Bohol

VIP
Why you bringing news from last year to dig at somaliland.

Question is: why didn't Xamar donate what they promised when they did they're igu sawir.

Somaliland barely publicised it, it's only trending now because of the Beledweyne official saying we received no money from anyone except somaliland.

There's more reward in a poor person giving charity then a rich person.

For example Person A has £10 & Person B has £100

Donating 10% would affect the person A more than person b

It makes no difference whether it was last year or not. Charity starts at home and Sland
region should fund its own debilitating hospitals and lack of water everywhere first rather
than pathetic iis tusniimo "hey look at me I donated $400,000 to Beledweyne but my
regional capital doesn't have running water or roads nor does the hospital of my second
city have a single ambulance" .

Bohol

VIP
10,000 people are on the brink of starvation in Daami, Hargeisa this ramadan like every
ramadan since it is one of the poorest neighborhoods in Somalia. Markas bay ku leyihin
lets donate $400,000 to Beledweyne over 700 km away.

10,000 people are on the brink of starvation in Daami, Hargeisa this ramadan like every
ramadan since it is one of the poorest neighborhoods in Somalia. Markas bay ku leyihin
lets donate $400,000 to Beledweyne over 700 km away.

That's not what is in the video:mjlol:

SL is doing something I never knew. They give entire communities of less fortunate food stamps and thrn6 distribute food among them. All the community said was thanks for what you gave but it wasn't enough and we require more. This is great news to be happy about :yousmart:

Bohol

VIP
That's not what is in the video:mjlol:

SL is doing something I never knew. They give entire communities of less fortunate food stamps and thrn6 distribute food among them. All the community said was thanks for what you gave but it wasn't enough and we require more. This is great news to be happy about :yousmart:

Do you even know what food stamps is? it is for impoverished families on the brink of starvation. Kulaha it is something to be happy about. Plus the aid is from the international community and it still got embezzled.

:pachah1:

Do you even know what food stamps is? it is for impoverished families on the brink of starvation. Kulaha it is something to be happy about. Plus the aid is from the international community and it still got embezzled.

Brink of starvation but they're making a video saying thanks alot to Dawlada SL it just wasnt enough :mjlol:. The video is there for anyone to see. I just explained what you wrote and what the video says is completely different. Better luck next time kiddo:yousmart:

Bohol

VIP
Brink of starvation but they're making a video saying thanks alot to Dawlada SL it just wasnt enough :mjlol:. The video is there for anyone to see. I just explained what you wrote and what the video says is completely different. Better luck next time kiddo:yousmart:

Needing food stamps in the first place in Africa = impoverished aka to the point of starvation. In addition only few of the residents of Daami got the food stamps that was destined for that neighborhood which got embezzled hence why they are complaining in the first place.
Kulaha this is a good thing, secessionist spin doctors are amateurs.

Only 14 stamps reached the neighborhood which has a population of 10,000.

Starting at at 1:17 she mentions that the entire Daami dstrict got 14 stamps. :damn: "But but it is good":ohlord: nice try kid.

Needing food stamps in the first place = impoverished aka to the point of starvation. In addition only few got the food stamps that was destined for that neighborhood which got embezzled
hence why they are complaining in the first place. Kulaha this is a good thing, secessionist spin
doctors are amateurs.

40 million Americans live off food stamps, and I said this is good SL does this because it shows theres a system in place for giving to the less fortunate people. Keep digging for cheap digs because the blind could see that you failed miserably here kiddo :yousmart:

Bohol

VIP
40 million Americans live off food stamps, and I said this is good SL does this because it shows theres a system in place for giving to the less fortunate people. Keep digging for cheap digs because the blind could see that you failed miserably here kiddo :yousmart:

Giving a neighborhood of 10,000 14 food stamps is a joke. The only person that failed here is
the one that tried to put a spin on that embarrassing incident as something "good" . Sure 14 food stamps will stop starvation in a neighborhood of 10,000.

:jaynerd::hemad:

Giving a neighborhood of 10,000 14 food stamps is a joke. The only person that failed here is
the one that tried to put a spin on that embarrassing incident as something "good" . Sure 14 food stamps will stop starvation in a neighborhood of 10,000.

:jaynerd::hemad:

Keep going back and editing your posts after I responded. I don't argue with the insecure :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
Keep going back and editing your posts after I responded. I don't argue with the insecure :mjlol:

You quoted me before I got the video. Hope you learn in the future 14 food stamps doesn't = stopping starvation in a neighborhood of 10,000.

:faysalwtf:

Don’t bother with this guy everyone knows how deluded he is by Qabil, the nigga made a whole thread complaining about the charity government did to help other fellow Somalis.

Some people really don’t have any limits or shame. :faysalwtf:

Bohol

VIP
Don’t bother with this guy everyone knows how deluded he is by Qabil, the nigga made a whole thread complaining about the charity government did to help other fellow Somalis.

Iis tuus tuus loma bahna. Reer Daami who live in 1 km from you in Hargeisa need your help, fellow other Somalis kulaha so reer Daami are not Somalis miya?

14 food stamps for a neighborhood of 10,000 "buh buh lets brag about donating $400,000 to Beledweyne" . :faysalwtf:

Sometimes you have to highlight the buffoonery so the person themselves sees it:icon e biggrin:

Bohol

VIP
Now that the iis tuusnimo got exposed.

1. A neighborhood in Hargeisa of 10,000 people (Daami) is starving

2. There isn't a single ambulance in Burco hospital

3. The actual motive of donating to Beledweyne. So reer Beledweyne are expected to support Somaliland quest for secession rather than it being a simple act of charity ? :lol:

1589043521420.png

3. The actual motive of donating to Beledweyne. So reer Beledweyne are expected to support Somaliland quest for secession rather than it being a simple act of charity ? :lol:

View attachment 115233
You really are just sad person aren’t you, cuz otherwise you wouldn’t have made this thread. Even your usual MJ cheerleaders are shocked and confused. :denzelnigga:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy

View attachment 115233
Bro thats just low you one sad pathetic fck
Donation was for a disaster they were not for ambulances or starving people of beledweyne. Its moronic to even compare the two

Trending

Latest posts