Talk about misplaced priorities

Bohol

VIP
So Somaliland region has the time to donate $400,000 to Beledweyne while its main
hospitals don't even have a single ambulance? charity starts at home. The mamuul
goboleeds are full of iis tuus while they fail at home where it matters.

So Somaliland region has the time to donate $400,000 to Beledweyne while its main
hospitals don't even have a single ambulance? charity starts at home. The mamuul
goboleeds are full of iis tuus while they fail at home where it matters.

I have reported that story a week ago. In addition, i heard they had to bring an ambulance down from berbera.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Jeegan doesn’t care about making the lives of people better , same as N&N doesn’t care either. They’re both two sides of the same coin really

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am not hating on their charity work but they should help their people first, 500k can help fund many beds all over SL, those people in Beledweyn have a recognized government with IC aid and it shouldn't be a SL problem, also they shouldn't have donated cash but food,tents and hygiene supplies, cash usually gets embezzled.

:manny:

At least Link the video where this was said, I searched it and found nothing. It's an random tweet from a reporter who took a picture and wrote a bunch of stuff

They’re just tryna help the less fortunate akhi :francis:

How OP thinks has anything to do with giving donation to beledweyne is baffling. A city that gets flooded annually, loses crops and has diseases because of the flood. This is a cheap political shot:icon lol:

Bohol

VIP
At least Link the video where this was said, I searched it and found nothing. It's an random tweet from a reporter who took a picture and wrote a bunch of stuff

It has been reported by all the prominent Somaliland region reporters including Hassan Gallaydh.

1588971446565.png

I am not hating on their charity work but they should help their people first, 500k can help fund many beds all over SL, those people in Beledweyn have a recognized government with IC aid and it shouldn't be a SL problem, also they shouldn't have donated cash but food,tents and hygiene supplies, cash usually gets embezzled.

:manny:

It was 600k that SL donated. 200k to help the displaced and 400k to build something for the flood mitigation from future floods. This was supposed to be a pool of money from Djbout, Somalia and Somaliland. Only Somaliland provided. So why shouldnt SL donate? Qabiilism is really that deep for you people huh:francis:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It was 600k that SL donated. 200k to help the displaced and 400k to build something for the flood mitigation from future floods. This was supposed to be a pool of money from Djbout, Somalia and Somaliland. Only Somaliland provided. So why shouldnt SL donate? Qabiilism is really that deep for you people huh:francis:

No qabilism to be found saxiib.

@Manafesto and I are both niin Majeerteen we have no bias or care for who SL donates to. :heh:

If I was a SL person, I’d definitely prefer that 600k to be used for the community. They are not a superpower. The people could’ve benefited greatly. But it was a kind gesture either way.:kanyeshrug:

@Manafesto and I are both niin Majeerteen we have no bias or care for who SL donates to. :heh:

If I was a SL person, I’d definitely prefer that 600k to be used for the community. But it was a kind gesture either way.:kanyeshrug:

You're the same people who donated to beledweyne while you have poor people. Take your advice child

If I was a SL person, I’d definitely prefer that 600k to be used for the community. They are not a superpower. The people could’ve benefited greatly. But it was a kind gesture either way.:kanyeshrug:
You're the same people who donated to beledweyne while you have poor people. Take your advice child
I’d tell them the exact same thing.
Either way waa sadaqah . :kanyeshrug:
Let’s not derail @Bohol ’s thread akhis

Trending

Latest posts