Taliska CXDS

You don't know how somali military works sxb.

SNA, PL and SL army foundation is kacaan officers who've had training in all areas in Russia, Iraq, Egypt, US etc every single head of army of those mentioned above is lead by kacaan officers including mjaority of those under them. There are some who have come recently through either merit or nepotism. I'll accept that These are not randoms
Indulge me, see if you could list their qualifications, Kacaan or otherwise.

Abaq

VIP
Yaa idin aaminaayo.

Teeda kale waxaad haysatiin 'darawiish' oo hub ku yareen sido kale danab JL idinka aa ubadan iyo wax yar shiiqaal, gj iyo jΓ reer oo faro ku tiris ah.
All federal states can have their own Daraawiish and Danab. What we are talking about is taliska SNA which covers ALL SNA divisions. Ha warwareegin, qudhunka kuu qarsan toos u abbaar.

• Inaan malab rag kale loo shushubi, wax uga miideeyo
  • Magowshaha haddaan layga siin, maax la dhuranaayo
  • Oon meesha taagnahay anoon, murudna leefaynin
  • Oon maydhax aan igu xidhnayn, maylimo u haysto
  • Oon waliba mood iyo salaan, ugu maleegnaado
  • Saddex magac Allee xaajadaa, layma maransiiyo
  • Masallaha ninkaan ii dhigayn, midig ma saaraayo
  • Kii aniga iga maarmi kara, uma muraad yeesho

@Garaad Awal Iidoorow, you were right about they wanlaweyns, dawladnimo ma doonayaan. Meesha nagu kala wada

SNA, PL and SL army foundation is kacaan officers who've had training in all areas in Russia, Iraq, Egypt, US etc every single head of army of those mentioned above is lead by kacaan officers including mjaority of those under them. There are some who have come recently through either merit or nepotism. I'll accept that These are not randoms

What does xawaadle have to with Shibis? Maanabooliyo, beexaani, bilaajo carab, baar fiat ? Isadkeey. You, xawaadle and habarta wouldn't allow elaay, darood or dir anything lets be honest.

Waabeeri is iskaabulo central, everybody lives there and jΓ reer

I’m aware that you sacrificed Shibiz and Cabdulcaziiz the way I sacrificed Wardheegley, Waaberi and Hodan. There is no denying that. Waaberi is central and mixed even during colonial days but it’s still our dhul. We are kuxigeen in that region and we don’t mind that. My goal is to get back the wardheegley your adeer Shareefka gave out to other. Hodan will follow suite.

What does xawaadle have to with Shibis? Maanabooliyo, beexaani, bilaajo carab, baar fiat ? Isadkeey. You, xawaadle and habarta wouldn't allow elaay, darood or dir anything lets be honest.

Waabeeri is iskaabulo central, everybody lives there and jΓ reer
Nothing more than lies as if you could impose anything on anyone, couldn't even free yourself from the khawariij, became a national laughing stock, and a lesson that numbers mean nothing, it's all about quality.

There is a reason why all of somaliweyne live with us and not with you and that other confused character who is much worse than you.

Land prices, property prices and demographics never lie, neither do the businesses, mesha Ka shidantahay everyone knows.

Your propensity and insatiable desire for faan and recognition is not something our abgaal brothers are known for, I only see this with Harti, and you only have this in common with your harti Darood lost kin.

I cannot wait to see your face come election time, you have no clue the deal that has been struck.

Jungle

VIP
Nothing more than lies as if you could impose anything on anyone, couldn't even free yourself from the khawariij, became a national laughing stock, and a lesson that numbers mean nothing, it's all about quality.

There is a reason why all of somaliweyne live with us and not with you and that other confused character who is much worse than you.

Land prices, property prices and demographics never lie, neither do the businesses, mesha Ka shidantahay everyone knows.

Your propensity and insatiable desire for faan and recognition is not something our abgaal brothers are known for, I only see this with Harti, and you only have this in common with your harti Darood lost kin.

I cannot wait to see your face come election time, you have no clue the deal that has been struck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending