Taliska CXDS

Jungle

VIP
Cxds.jpg

Opinions

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Most the clans fighting shabab have positions. Puntland and somaliland not part of shabab offensive and have own troops so kind of get it. Somalia keeps fracturing and states decoupling

Jungle

VIP
Most the clans fighting shabab have positions. Puntland and somaliland not part of shabab offensive and have own troops so kind of get it. Somalia keeps fracturing and states decoupling
Very level headed response unlike the others. This is just inner workings of the sna command which is based in Xamar.

The divisions & battalions are diverse. Everyone runs their own operations. JL 43rd Division is OG, MX and some hawiye & minorities. KGS 60th Division is D&M with LS being hawiye. Hiraan is XL, GJ & Gugundhabe with Middle Shabelle Abgaal 27th division and 21st division GM is majority HG & MX (due to shabab occupying east of GM for the last 15 years)

I don't see anything wrong with this :mjdontkno:

Qoloma tahay? You have hsm as your pfp yet you slander him all the time. I suspect you are the construction workers & painters of SNA. See above who they are.
My Qolo isn’t here. I’m Dir. If this is for mogadishu it makes sense. But It’s all hawiye, xamar is the most diverse city in Somalia. Why is one group so power hungry.

star wars GIF

Put Madow as dhismaha into armed forces. Their strong bodies better than mx

HSM is my leader until Ethiopia calms it’s aggression. Hassan is bad, but Ethiopia is worse. ila malintas, Hassan sawirkiis wan wata.

Jungle

VIP
I think it somehow fair for hawiye but raxanweyn its not fair bro .
Also i think abgal need to give up atleadt two seats for raxanweyn than it wil bee good bro.
Abgaal are very fair people sxb. We give in many other areas of govt such as Banaadir where different qabils are dc of districts inhabited strictly by us.

We even give others a chance such as the elaay dc of Waabeeri. You think salebaan let them have it out of the goodness of their heart?

HAG army.
3rd in command of the army is a majeerteen along with many footsoldiers. You're very much part of the SNA whether you like it or not

Abaq

VIP
Jubaland is part of the SNA yet we only get two commanders. This is HAG's definition of fairness. I don't want to hear any HAG arguing with Puntland saying join the SNA if you want positions because that clearly won't happen.

Very level headed response unlike the others. This is just inner workings of the sna command which is based in Xamar.

The divisions & battalions are diverse. Everyone runs their own operations. JL 43rd Division is OG, MX and some hawiye & minorities. KGS 60th Division is D&M with LS being hawiye. Hiraan is XL, GJ & Gugundhabe with Middle Shabelle Abgaal 27th division and 21st division GM is majority HG & MX (due to shabab occupying east of GM for the last 15 years)

I don't see anything wrong with this :mjdontkno:
This is the command for all of SNA, not divisions. It should be equally split among all FMS that are part of SNA

Jungle

VIP
Jubaland is part of the SNA yet we only get two commanders. This is HAG's definition of fairness. I don't want to hear any HAG arguing with Puntland saying join the SNA if you want positions because that clearly won't happen.

This is the command for all of SNA, not divisions. It should be equally split among all FMS that are part of SNA
I don't see what the problem is. Dhulkaaga aadaa ka masuul ah. Taliska SNA shaqo kuma lihiid sxb. You also have Danab which Reer Gedo do not have.

Jungle

VIP
Waa maxay sababta taliska SNA aanan shaqo ugu lahayn?
Yaa idin aaminaayo.

Teeda kale waxaad haysatiin 'darawiish' oo hub ku yareen sido kale danab JL idinka aa ubadan iyo wax yar shiiqaal, gj iyo jàreer oo faro ku tiris ah.

This is neither a National Army nor representative of .So, but for a moment, let us set the clan affiliation of this house of horror to aside, and enquire as to their credentials; how many are truly distinguished army officers with proper military training?

Abgaal are very fair people sxb. We give in many other areas of govt such as Banaadir where different qabils are dc of districts inhabited strictly by us.

We even give others a chance such as the elaay dc of Waabeeri. You think salebaan let them have it out of the goodness of their heart?

3rd in command of the army is a majeerteen along with many footsoldiers. You're very much part of the SNA whether you like it or not

Salebaan have nothing to do with Waabeeri. The RX live on Murusade dhul.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

So we should be happy we have 1 commender!. What his position?

SNA doesnt represnting Somalia, in puntland we have our forces and we will keep them.

Jungle

VIP
This is neither a National Army nor representative of .So, but for a moment, let us set the clan affiliation of this house of horror to aside, and enquire as to their credentials; how many are truly distinguished army officers with proper military training?
You don't know how somali military works sxb.

SNA, PL and SL army foundation is kacaan officers who've had training in all areas in Russia, Iraq, Egypt, US etc every single head of army of those mentioned above is lead by kacaan officers including mjaority of those under them. There are some who have come recently through either merit or nepotism. I'll accept that These are not randoms
Salebaan have nothing to do with Waabeeri. It’s RX that live on Murusade dhul.
What does xawaadle have to with Shibis? Maanabooliyo, beexaani, bilaajo carab, baar fiat ? Isadkeey. You, xawaadle and habarta wouldn't allow elaay, darood or dir anything lets be honest.

Waabeeri is iskaabulo central, everybody lives there and jàreer

Trending

Latest posts