Taacsi culture

Its a good tradittion. Positive. People sharing food together in sadness. It helps with the sadness. Don't focus on negativity, especially when u r grieving. Instead be unselfish- and stand up- feed them while u r grieving

In other words, @Basra goes to every tacsi in her neighborhood, and expects them to give her her usual big meal. What a confession! :camby:It was 1 thing for you to eat a big meal - we're talking about at least 3 big bariis iyo hilib dishes, but it is another level when you demand it from mourners. :gladbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In other words, @Basra goes to every tacsi in her neighborhood, and expects them to give her her usual big meal. What a confession! :camby:It was 1 thing for you to eat a big meal - we're talking about at least 3 big bariis iyo hilib dishes, but it is another level when you demand it from mourners. :gladbron:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They can kiss my ass respectfully

1671308885598.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Everybody who knows me knows food and me are not besty. I eat to quench hunger, NOT eat to quench taste palates. I do believe being generous and positive is better than the opposite.

Trending