Syrian man’s family is against him marrying a Somali woman. Is it racism?

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
Before I became child free the thought
of my generational wealth landing in the hands of non somalis pissed me off :ohlord:.

Ive said it on here before but I legit had an old madow co worker who's the only black person in his family pictures. He married an non black and non of his kids married a black person. His grand children just look Latino and white :mjkkk:
Imagine that but one generation.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
He says Her family loves him but his family wants nothing to do with her wallahi that’s a crazy dynamic

Wallahi my people agreeing with the Syrian parents I’m so proud of y’all wallahi I’m crying 😭 😭😭😭

@Doctorabdi don’t take offence to this Walalo We still accept our mixed ones

View attachment 325781
@Laiis

If they had kids they would 100% claim their Somali side instead of their syrians side because of racism.

Than these same mixed kids would hop on social media dissing somalis for not claiming them because they got no qabil.

Sipping Tea Time GIF

She also wouldn't mind nigerian or congolese. I wouldn't read much into it. The mother just wants a black african.
Exactly, that’s the whole point of this video. Grandparents want grandchildren that look like them. Sudanese and Somalis are extremely close from a genetic standpoint.

@Laiis

If they had kids they would 100% claim their Somali side instead of their syrians side because of racism.

Than these same mixed kids would hop on social media dissing somalis for not claiming them because they got no qabil.

Sipping Tea Time GIF
Lmaoooo not all mixed breeds are weird @Doctorabdi seems normal-ish. You might be onto something tho 🤔

Exactly, that’s the whole point of this video. Grandparents wants grandchildren that look like them. Sudanese and Somalis are extremely close from a genetic standpoint.
Dude, thats not the point. Would a nigerian or congolese look similiar to her? Obviously not, genetics means nothing to her. And besides, we are not simiilar to Sudanese.

Yep. That's why they would start beefing with us.

His dad is the Somali one lool. That's why he's in here chilling. Bro isn't raging at us compared to the mixed breeds with Somali hooyos.
You never stop your subtle digs at Somali women :russ: I see right through you

Trending