Swedish rap/hiphop reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like i'm lying. the statsitcs show that somalis in norway are cayr begger lol. Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't 65 percent of norwegian somalis on welfare. I feel sorry for the poor norwegians, they were cursed with living with the worst somalis in the diaspora. You guys are known for butt fucking sosial workers and scamming the welfare system.
Nigga, I'm born in Norway. My parents has been in NORWAY FOR MORE THAN FUCKING 20 years. So how can we collect welfare you monkey. Obviously it could be your relatives collecting them. But as I said my family is intergrated into the society.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
image.jpeg
Swedes rapping

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Nigga, I'm born in Norway. My parents has been in NORWAY FOR MORE THAN FUCKING 20 years. So how can we collect welfare you monkey. Obviously it could be your relatives collecting them. But as I said my family is intergrated into the society.

:qri8gs7:Wallahi this forum is cancerous. When did you guys stop talking about qabil 24/7
Do you not know how to take jokes and go along. Since you're new here you probably don't know everyone's characteristics but take everything on here as a joke. If you start getting too emotional everyone will think you're a and you'll become a running joke saxiib so calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.