Swedish rap/hiphop reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jävla norska flyktingar tror de kan komma till sajten och starta bråk hur som helst :ayaanswag: Jag sa LÄMNA TRÅDEN, vilken del av det förstår du inte? Idiot.
Jeg en flyktning? Ikke få meg til å le. Ble faktisk født her i Norge. Kan vel ikke si det til Somalere i Rinkeby og dens ghetto.

Jeesto

VIP
Jaha, så @Jeesto växte upp med svenne vänner asså? De enda vita vänner jag hade i mina barndom var bosnier och albaner :siilaanyolaugh:

Gothenburg is truly segregated, svenskarna flydde långt innan jag föddes :mjlol:
Jag växte upp bland vanliga människor sxb:farole:
Växte du upp Angered eller?:siilaanyolaugh:
@Jeesto och @Someone ni är visst från samma stad har ni träffats

jag har nästan samma stil sen gymnasiet och för någon som gick delvis fotboll gymnasiet så är min stil på toppen
:denzelnigga:
Nej, jag är från Stockholm sxb och hon är från GBG/Trollan(tror jag:icon lol:)

Jeg en flyktning? Ikke få meg til å le. Ble faktisk født her i Norge. Kan vel ikke si det til Somalere i Rinkeby og dens ghetto.
How's the welfare in norway walaal? Do they give generous amounts of cayr to the father in the coffee shops, and the mothers who pop children out every year.

How's the welfare in norway walaal? Do they give generous amounts of cayr to the father in the coffee shops, and the mothers who pop children out every year.
Lmao, you cant get welfare in Norway if both parents works. And especially when my mom is a advanced nurse. Btw I'm not even 20 years old so how come I get welfare? Maybe its your mom popping children like a AK-47 and a dad sitting outside with "friends" chewing khat and being high as f*ck as if he could fly.

Lmao, you cant get welfare in Norway if both parents works. And especially when my mom is a advanced nurse. Btw I'm not even 20 years old so how come I get welfare? Maybe its your mom popping children like a AK-47 and a dad sitting outside with "friends" chewing khat and being high as f*ck as if he could fly.
Why are you projecting nigga. You could have simply answered my question without attacking me. This makes me think you realy are on cayr. :siilaanyolaugh:

Why are you projecting nigga. You could have simply answered my question without attacking me. This makes me think you realy are on cayr. :siilaanyolaugh:
Lmfao, believe your shit you monkey. What will you do then? As I said two parents working wont get you any welfare. Lmfao maybe you rely on welfare as I can see you live in German aka welfare paradise.

Kodord för Rinkeby kulaha:pachah1:Nej jag bor inte i Rinkeby. Stockholm wey weyntahay:gaasdrink:

I don't wanna qarxis myself :mahubowtf: Det är inte många somalier let alone invandrare där jag bor markaas waa Qarxis.com hadaan sheego:mjhaps:

Har du vart på dhaqancelis? :yacadiim: Du kan ganska bra somaliska för att vara född i white rich kid neighbourhood :samwelcome:

Lmfao, believe your shit you monkey. What will you do then? As I said two parents working wont get you any welfare. Lmfao maybe you rely on welfare as I can see you live in German aka welfare paradise.
It's not like i'm lying. the statsitcs show that somalis in norway are cayr begger lol. Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't 65 percent of norwegian somalis on welfare. I feel sorry for the poor norwegians, they were cursed with living with the worst somalis in the diaspora. You guys are known for butt fucking sosial workers and scamming the welfare system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending