Suicide is trendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just noticed jokes about committing suicide are very 'in' with the young ppl right now. Have you guys ever thought about ending it all? :lolbron: Be Honest

I've considered it passingly, seeing as there's no real point to existence, but it would hurt your family and you might miss out on something interesting so what the f*ck, y not keep living :kanyeshrug:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Never once crossed my mind no matter how shit things got for me and I've had strings of pretty shitty circumstances.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No Wallahi. I love myself way too much to ever end it all. Last summer I had a bee chasing me for a couple of minutes and I thought the angel of death was chasing me, when I tell you I saw my whole life flash before me, I started singing Eminem's song "I'm not afraid" that's the moment I've realized that life was too precious to end so soon.

200.gif

No Wallahi. I love myself way too much to ever end it all. Last summer I had a bee chasing me for a couple of minutes and I thought the angel of death was chasing me, when I tell you I saw my whole life flash before me, I started singing Eminem's song "I'm not afraid" that's the moment I've realized that life was too precious to end so soon.

200.gif
I was scared of bees for way too long until I actually got stung and it was pretty underwhelming

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Once, I burnt down part of the kitchen after leaving to absentmindedly play some FIFA Street, I had to look for the nearest garbasaar
to hang myself with though cause if I didn't.. hooyo definitely would. I tied it to the light and everything, just needed the 'OK' sign.
full

Once, I burnt down part of the kitchen after leaving to absentmindedly play some FIFA Street, I had to look for the nearest garbasaar
to hang myself with though cause if I didn't.. hooyo definitely would. I tied it to the light and everything, just needed the 'OK' sign.
full
When I read the first 3 words I thought you were talking about the burnt baasto :lolbron:

I'd never do it but tbh it crossed my mind once when I lost a family member. I was on the 12th floor, so depressed I wanted to jump, then I remembered my mother and I stopped myself.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I don't think suicide is a bad thing.

If I got a terminal illness or got sentenced to life without parole or became disabled wheelchair ridden or paralysed, I would 100% commit suicide. No doubt

I don't think suicide is a bad thing.

If I got a terminal illness or got sentenced to life without parole or became disabled wheelchair ridden or paralysed, I would 100% commit suicide. No doubt
100% yaah, what if there's no afterlife and you squandered what little existence you had?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Nope. I can see why some people do it but I can't fathom how they do it. If it's money problems, die robbing a bank. If it's bullying, sexual assault etc. essentially irreversible stuff exact revenge. I'm not saying it's the right thing to do but I'm sure it would make you feel a shred better.

I'd try to pull the maddest heist, belee dat pleighboy.

"Shoot up everything except a school or a playground" - Birdman

giphy.gif

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
full

I liked this for the gif not the text
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending