Success or pure love?

A successful life or a life with love and comfort?

• Success and high achievements

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Unconditional love and comfort

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
If you are a guy - always choose the former and if you are a girl - always choose the latter.

Men shouldn’t indulge into romance and love, its too sentimental and prevents them from pragmatically leading and working hard towards a goal (true love is dangerous for men with ambition), let the women daydream about love. Men are judged and find success within accomplishment and overcoming barriers, women find it in being in their natural comfort and feeling loved & being supported.
I don’t understand this rhetoric that men shouldn’t express love to their other. It’s perfectly normal and natural. However there are fine lines in a way one must go about this and as long as it doesn’t tarnish his integrity and self respect he should be safe. I do agree his purpose should always come first.

Furthermore someone needs to plainly tell this lady she’s simply experiencing baby fever.
The Simpsons Baby GIF by AniDom

Stop waffling on sspot about love and career. Love kulaha go get married lady and spare us the thread😂

Never divert from your path/journey for anyone. Those who have genuine love for you will make sure you are focusing on your goals as well

Amber

A blessed human
Accomplishments bust your ego and make you more respectable, and yes it is good
But love stays with you forever. Do what your soul wishes you to do, and may Allah be with you
Te Quiero Love GIF by Buuuilustraciones

Pure love don’t pay the bills. I remember when I first moved out there were nights in my flatshare I had to eat air for dinner due to my budget

Redpill niggas telling us to work 16 hours lol sorry not interested I'd like to have a social life and hobbies you know be an actual human outside of making lacaag.

Redpill niggas telling us to work 16 hours lol sorry not interested I'd like to have a social life and hobbies you know be an actual human outside of making lacaag.
No. You have to be a good goy and work extra hours for shekel stein only to be laid off anyway because you’re a blackcel

No. You have to be a good goy and work extra hours for shekel stein only to be laid off anyway because you’re a blackcel
The average person is only awake for 16 hours lmao redpill niggas think we should just work & sleep how you got time to comment on this forum if you're following this strategy :dead:

The average person is only awake for 16 hours lmao redpill niggas think we should just work & sleep how you got time to comment on this forum if you're following this strategy :dead:
You defo need some form of substance use to keep it up. That guy isn’t a redpiller, he’s an old fashioned awoowe