Subscriptions

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Amazon prime
Netflix
Quit spotify cause I'm trying to listen to less and but picked up Audible. Definitely worth it.

Netflix from my bro, iphone came with apple music and apple tv, amazon prime (still use uni discount). For everything else I download hd torrents. Disney+ is looking like the best next year.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Netflix and Spotify Premium is a must I am ok with not having Amazon prime tbh. I love NowTV as well Netflix alone is boring you need many subscriptions to watch good films and shows

Netflix and Spotify Premium is a must I am ok with not having Amazon prime tbh. I love NowTV as well Netflix alone is boring you need many subscriptions to watch good films and shows
Amazon Prime:

The Boys
The Grand Tour
All or Nothing (Tottenham/Man City)
Vikings
Jack Ryan
Blockbusters movies like 1917, Borat 2

Not to mention Same Day/Next Day Delivery, free access to Amazon Music, Live Premier League football

What the hell does Netflix offer

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Amazon Prime:

The Boys
The Grand Tour
All or Nothing (Tottenham/Man City)
Vikings
Jack Ryan
Blockbusters movies like 1917, Borat 2

Not to mention Same Day/Next Day Delivery, free access to Amazon Music, Live Premier League football

What the hell does Netflix offer

I do have Amazon prime lol but I don’t care about their shows, music or sports I only like the fast delivery service

iPhone sheep :drakelaugh: you're buying the same phone every year, you're getting scammed little boy stfu

20CEAA84-A9A1-47C9-8B19-0BDF4D95A97B.png