SSpot Students: Get your passports stamped in 2017 and stop acting gangster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.jpg

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I might be going solo to Somalia soon for charity work. Inshallah I will upload video's on YouTube.

Btw that French phrase is a bit shaky in that pic.

Mfw OP tells me to travel the world when I'm a student 30k in debt and can barely afford a junior chicken. We aren't cadaan mate. I'm more worried about my credit score and how I'm going to pay my phone bill next month

Last edited:
Mfw OP tells me to travel the world when I'm a student 30k in debt and can barely afford a junior chicken. We aren't cadaan mate. I'm more worried about my credit score and how I'm going to pay my phone bill next month

Why does every Somali student have excuses?

You wear Jordan's? You smoke sheesha on weekends?
What are you doing when you aren't studying or in school?

Don't sell drugs and don't make excuses brother. I was always finding ways to make money in school.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?

Lol @LarryThePuntite Student debt in Australia doesn't start until they reach a certain income threshold sxb.

Also we don't have credit scores in Australia and aren't you muslim??

We aren't cadaan mate.

That line will not only NOT help you find work after graduation but it will reduce your income by 40%.

When people say "I ain't Cadaan" it means several things but here's a couple.

•Fear and Cabsi
•Entitlement and Dooqonimo

If you living they call you Cadaan!

Why does every Somali student have excuses?

You wear Jordan's? You smoke sheesha on weekends?
What are you doing when you aren't studying or in school?

Don't sell drugs and don't make excuses brother. I was always finding ways to make money in school.

Lol. Funny you mentioned shiisha, my boys were inviting me the past couple days but I had no extra funds to go. And I have too much pride to ask them to spot me, nobody likes a leech.

Anyways as a student the most valuable resource at your disposal by far is time. I mean that applies to life in general on a broader sense. But every student knows those semesters were you sleep like 4 hours a day. I have a part time job, but I'm at the point were if I pick up anymore shifts I would be comprising my grade point average. Gotta help around the house too with bills. I don't know maybe you Europeans have a different student lifestyle, but being a student as a low to middle class citizen fucking blows. Can't wait till I graduate and make real money.

That line will not only NOT help you find work after graduation but it will reduce your income by 40%.

When people say "I ain't Cadaan" it means several things but here's a couple.

•Fear and Cabsi
•Entitlement and Dooqonimo

If you living they call you Cadaan!

:lol: I was being half serious.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
making real money as a student is hard laakin i think i'm doing fine ,the thing is saving up a few gs takes a substantial amount of sacrifices. i dont smoke shisha so that's some extra cash in my pocket.And i got siblings that work so not too much is expected from me in paying bills.Allhamdullilah

making real money as a student is hard laakin i think i'm doing fine ,the thing is saving up a few gs takes a substantial amount of sacrifices. i dont smoke shisha so that's some extra cash in my pocket.And i got siblings that work so not too much is expected from me in paying bills.Allhamdullilah

Yeah alot of us are in that situation. I half jokingly said cadaan people as a example of students going on overseas vacations because their parents had a stable upbringing. Instead of fleeing war, they saved money for their kids and themselves. Obviously not all cadaans are like this.

There's a fine line of working as a student and getting good grades. Keeping the scales balanced is very tricky. Pickup alot of hours and say goodbye to your averages. If you dont have some source of income, say hello to rafaad. In the grand scheme of things getting good grades is far more important though.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Yeah alot of us are in that situation. I half jokingly said cadaan people as a example of students going on overseas vacations because their parents had a stable upbringing. Instead of fleeing war, they saved money for their kids and themselves. Obviously not all cadaans are like this.

There's a fine line of working as a student and getting good grades. Keeping the scales balanced is very tricky. Pickup alot of hours and say goodbye to your averages. If you dont have some source of income, say hello to rafaad. In the grand scheme of things getting good grades is far more important though.
I'm on break now so i'm asking for all the hours i can get,i actually just came off of work now .

I'm on break now so i'm asking for all the hours i can get,i actually just came off of work now .

Dude I'm doing the exact opposite hah. I worked night shift 11pm to 7am 5 to 6 days a week and took 6 courses from Jan to April 2016. Then worked like a dog, around 60 hours a week, this summer. And worked during the fall semester too 20-30 hours while taking 6 courses again. At this point I'm just so burnt out man, I decided to say f*ck it and just quit and enjoy the holidays. It's been a great 2 weeks bro. Going to get back in the grind for the winter semester though. Car insurance and other bills already creeping up on me.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Dude I'm doing the exact opposite hah. I worked night shift 11pm to 7am 5 to 6 days a week and took 6 courses from Jan to April 2016. Then worked like a dog, around 60 hours a week, this summer. And worked during the fall semester too 20-30 hours while taking 6 courses again. At this point I'm just so burnt out man, I decided to say f*ck it and just quit and enjoy the holidays. It's been a great 2 weeks bro. Going to get back in the grind for the winter semester though. Car insurance and other bills already creeping up on me.
faaaar that must be rough,me personally i cant deal with all nighters, quick question is your job physically demanding because if that is the case wallahi you're a warrior with all those hours

faaaar that must be rough,me personally i cant deal with all nighters, quick question is your job physically demanding because if that is the case wallahi you're a warrior with all those hours

Dude wallahi it was. I'll be honest, it was your typical factory general labour job back in Jan to April when I was grinding hard. This was my routine. Go have a light workout before work. Go to my shift at 11pm. Lift heavy engine parts onto big boxes ready to be shipped. Clock out at 7am. Then go to class right after until 2pm and crash for 6 hours till 8. Absolutely 0 free time at home. Weekends dedicated to keeping up with school.

I'll be honest though. My current job isn't physical and I miss my old job. There's just something so satisfying about working hard and earning every last dollar. I love physical jobs runti

Good idea. I need to get the Cadaan Privilege automatic "I got this" Ego Booster --- if I wanted when I graduate, I could apply for a job in Singapore working in the private sector but I AM SCARED AS HELL and don't feel capable. But when I look at it objectively - why not? I am just as qualified as these bozos and if they take me on, they clearly think so too.

I need to have more of a 'why not?' approach to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.