SSpot Students: Get your passports stamped in 2017 and stop acting gangster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to travel the world by myself so bad. But my parents are annoyingly over protective :francis:

Sucks being s xalimo kkkkkk

Nah but for real why does every Somali vacation start like this.

Hoyo: we going on vacation this summer, ma na raciisa

You: Oh...where we going?

Hoyo: Spain

You: *in your head your thinking this is lit*haye hoyo I'm coming.

Hoyo: Yeah we going to eedo Farxiyos house in the hood and your gonna have to sleep on their dusty joriidi in their basement.

Smh it always goes down like that. When I was a kid we only went to places where my eedos or habos lived. None of that hotel or resort shit.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?

Hoyo: Yeah we going to eedo Farxiyos house in the hood and your gonna have to sleep on their dusty joriidi in their basement.

Smh it always goes down like that. When I was a kid we only went to places where my eedos or habos lived. None of that hotel or resort shit.

My parents are allergic to that. They're like 'Let's travel to Fiji' and I'm like 'Hooyo there are no Somalis in Fiji waa ceeb, lets just chill at Eedo's house'.

Its probably the reason why my parents moved from Melbourne, they wanted us to be independent.

I'll go anyway lol I've given them enough notice :reallymaury: I'll be like 'i told u so' when they find my bags packed down the hallway

Lmaooooo that used to piss me off so badly as well! It's like holiday destinations were only limited to where u had relatives z3zrULC
I hate staying at their place as well, especially when they have like an army of kids. It's not possible to relax in a house with 10 ppl :wtf: how is that a holiday???

I'd stay at a hotel any day ngl

Good idea. I need to get the Cadaan Privilege automatic "I got this" Ego Booster --- if I wanted when I graduate, I could apply for a job in Singapore working in the private sector but I AM SCARED AS HELL and don't feel capable. But when I look at it objectively - why not? I am just as qualified as these bozos and if they take me on, they clearly think so too.

I need to have more of a 'why not?' approach to life.

Doooo it

I'd always wanted to live and work in another country for a couple of months. Just to get a taste of true independence. Tropical singapore would be a nice change from cold old london :rejoice:

I hate staying at their place as well, especially when they have like an army of kids. It's not possible to relax in a house with 10 ppl :wtf: how is that a holiday???

Hahaha you nailed it.

I won't lie when you're a kid and thjs happens it's so fun. Linking up with your cousins and causing ruckus.

Now that I'm older I'm just tryna grab a hotel room and just chill. Too much politics involved when going to your relatives house. They start assaulting you with hectic personal questions the minute you enter the house and sit down. "Wallahi I haven't seen you in years habo, you were a kid last time. Haye what's your grade point average. What you studying. What's your credit score. What you tryna do with your life"

And don't get me started on the awkwardness of waking up early and laying in your bed hungry as f*ck waiting for thr host family to wake up :lol:

maestro

Cultural revolution
All businesses fail many times before becoming anything. Google was begging people to buy the company for only $750K back in the late 90s. Niggas were struggling but bounced back quick and are now the biggest company in the world.
Same with Tesla. In just 10 years it has gone from not existing to having $31 billion dollars in market shares in another 10 years they'll be the biggest car company in the US.

No excuses. The world is yours :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.