Spend his money and save yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want to wake up at 1PM and watch netflix, get their nails done, gossip on the phone to their friends.

I see why a lot of guys are put off by Somali women, a lot of them are leeches who have no aspirations and want to be bums.

Yes giving birth to children
Waking up in the middle of the night to feed crying baby
Breastfeeding
Cleaning
Cooking
Raising children

All of that is leisure and relaxation. Grow up you ciyaal.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
They want to wake up at 1PM and watch netflix, get their nails done, gossip on the phone to their friends. And expect their man after working 60 hours I n a week, to do half of the household duties.

I see why a lot of guys are put off by Somali women, a lot of them are leeches who have no aspirations and want to be bums.
Most of the girls here said they are working and are not going to stop working. I go to work same time as my husband, so boy please :comeon:take your lame narrative about Somali women elsewhere :camby:

World

VIP
Yes giving birth to children
Waking up in the middle of the night to feed crying baby
Breastfeeding
Cleaning
Cooking
Raising children

All of that is leisure and relaxation. Grow up you ciyaal.
Didn’t you say you wanted to be a bum as soon as you got married? Before you even have children?

Just something I’ve noticed. :ftw9nwa:

All they know is how to cry. Like, is it my fault you’re insecure and don’t have a good job? Bax waryaa, meesha ka kac. Provide for your family.

They are in their late 30s most of them with insecurities.
Guilt trip worked on our dads. But they prepared for us this. Guilt trip and attacking our manhood wont work. As lemar says what about 50/50

Didn’t you say you wanted to be a bum as soon as you got married? Before you even have children?

Nah. I would be bored.

Most of our mothers here are/were housewives. Be respectful. You wouldn't be able to do a fraction of what they did.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Guilt trip worked on our dads. But they prepared for us this. Guilt trip and attacking our manhood wont work. As lemar says what about 50/50
The stupidest part is that they think we won't make exceptions for on going circumstances.
It's obvious if my wife just had a kid, that I'd pick up more of the slack as she's raising our newborn kid. Common sense ain't so common these days.

World

VIP
Most of the girls here said they are working and are not going to stop working. I go to work same time as my husband, so boy please :comeon:take your lame narrative about Somali women elsewhere :camby:
Not even cadaan woman are so materialistic, greedy and selfish that they expect their husbands to pay all the bills whilst they have a full time job. Forcing your husband to work more hours because you want a new Chanel bag or to go on a girl’s holiday. Unbelievable.

Tell me about it, I grew up with brothers and now live with my husband as much they want to help they will never do a great job cleaning. Vacuuming, dusting, taking the thrash out those they can be trusted with

Im the best at taking out the trash
ED515072-8721-489B-9408-8F4CB752A45F.jpeg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This thread shows that there’s many lazy guys that need to learn to man up and understand that life makes you do things you don’t want to

The stupidest part is that they think we won't make exceptions for on going circumstances.
It's obvious if my wife just had a kid, that I'd pick up more of the slack as she's raising our newborn kid. Common sense ain't so common these days.

Their argument is so easy to break down cause its based on emotions. Offcourse as a man you will contributeeven more when wife is pregnant. But when you jave a 12 year old kid and your excuse is you want to be home when he gets home while sitting home all day watching wendy talk sh1t. Then ots not on.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Their argument is so easy to break down cause its based on emotions. Offcourse as a man you will contributeeven more when wife is pregnant. But when you jave a 12 year old kid and your excuse is you want to be home when he gets home while sitting home all day watching wendy talk sh1t. Then ots not on.
To be honest with you bro, I personally don't even think marriage is going to be like that.

I mean when you really think about it, we're all in a dumb forum just talking shit.

Who really knows how we'd really be when married?

We all say shit, then do other shit.

I think we're all talking about dumb shit we don't know nothing about cause we're not married yet.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Why would you contribute more when she’s pregnant why not contribute all the time with whatever you can do

Be it tending to the baby crying in the middle of the night to oversee the kids homework or bathing the kids

Cabaaadaye. You men on this forum except for Mercury, Libax, Aussie and a few others cry too much like babies

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Cry babies. I don’t think any women will want to marry you lot. Stingy and lazy boy.
Good relationship
  • Congruence ✔️
  • Good communication ✔️
  • Good planning ✔️
  • Mutual understanding ✔️
  • Flexibility ✔️

It's not that hard.

You can't go into a marriage with a fixed mindset and expect things to go smoothly. No wonder the divorce rate is high when people are so stubborn.

I need a premium wife though. If I earn more money than most men, then I need a wife above most women, ofc.

Cream of the crop. :mybusiness:

halwa

✨🌙
Good relationship
  • Congruence ✔️
  • Good communication ✔️
  • Good planning ✔️
  • Mutual understanding ✔️
  • Flexibility ✔️
It's not that hard.

You can't go into a marriage with a fixed mindset and expect things to go smoothly. No wonder the divorce rate is high when people are so stubborn.

I need a premium wife though. If I earn more money than most men, then I need a wife above most women, ofc.

Cream of the crop. :mybusiness:

Good luck with it.

Most people here arent married yet alone have 2 familiea.
I believe the only sensible women on here is @PuntiteQueen . everything she said was right.
To all you guys. Women are housewives as soon as she has a kid. Done story. You as a man will always provide simple. Dhaqan iyo Diinba. Simple as that. We all will help around with adeega and that sort of thing. Our girls are raised better then the females complaining on here. Your bed food and house will be clean and your kids will tooken care of.
Mercury will jump in soon to say why not help when he isnt a man or married im willing to bet. We help out with the kids and love our spouses. Again our women wouldnt want us yo being doing housework out of respect for us.

He is a one trick pony
Bashing western born Somali women, blaming them for all the ills of the Somali community even gang violence of Somali boys.
He will use anything to put down western born Somali women.
What power or authority does a husband have in this western society? back home they have this, hence every ill that happens back home I firmly blame the fathers.

But how on earth do you expect me to blame a toothless ceremonial figure in the west who is thrown out of his own house on a mere whim and barred from his children? knowing that 90% of our divorces are initiated by our women?

What exactly can I blame him for? since he never had power or authority to begin with? he can be the greatest husband in the world but still be thrown out on a mere whim.

The only thing I blame these fathers for is getting married in the diaspora knowing full well he will be reduced to a toothless ceremonial figure and once he shows his frustrations finds himself thrown out.

To understand why this happens you have to understand the biology/psychology of both genders and their respective predispositions, something female's usually struggle to wrap their heads around.

When you understand this, you will also understand the hadith that no nation that has a female as a leader would ever prosper, and why no household were the female wears the trousers will ever prosper.

The satanist and the social engineers understood this, if you want to destroy the family unit, make the female the leader of the household while stripping everything from the father.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Marraige is an investment not an atm machine, everything I earn is for the betterment of my family and vice verse. If my wife makes a decent income like I do, then we can put our money together not only to help us but also help others too. I would love to sponsor an orphanage one day with my wife. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts