South Sudan sold itself to UAE

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The GDP of south Sudan is roughly 12 billion, and they got a loan around 13 billion from UAE and the agreement of selling their oil to UAE firm at discount.

I well and truly despise the death-deserving mis-leaders of South Sudan.

This is the consequence of Dr. Garang's untimely (and suspicious) death; things would be very different right now if that great man had lived.

Centuries of bravery, sacrifice and resistance have been put into disrepute

:snoop:

reer

VIP

This is the consequence of Dr. Garang's untimely (and suspicious) death; things would be very different right now if that great man had lived.

uae government used to spread their cancer only in the arab world. it seems like now they branched out and went to the non arabs. what a cancerous government.

What is the situation there last I looked Western media made it sound like there was low level civil war ever since independence

They know that the money will essentially flow back to Dubai Real estate if they cater to the corrupt elites. Not only will they de facto invest back into the country but they will get cheap oil out of it. Oil will only get cheaper over time so sooner or later the discount + the cost of production will mean that they will make next to nothing from oil sales. Horrible deal and it should be blocked.

What is the situation there last I looked Western media made it sound like there was low level civil war ever since independence

The situation is extremely dire; the 'Country' is awashed with weapons and there are multiple militia and rebel groups that have been operating in the Country even before independence.

The 'Government' is composed of mostly violent, ruthless and corrupt men; and the long suffering people have yet to benefit from all the sacrifices they had to make during the North-South wars.

South Sudan is not really experiencing a Nation-wide war at the moment, however, there are a number of small scale insurgencies in certain regions.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
uae government used to spread their cancer only in the arab world. it seems like now they branched out and went to the non arabs. what a cancerous government.
There is about 12 million south Sudanese, if the money was spent correctly, they can be in a better situation. I think some of the loan is already missing.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Sources are saying that South Sudan gave UAE their oil rights for the next 20 years! South Sudan is a 12 year old country, this is nearly double their time since their existence as a country.

It's horrible; no good will come of this. South Sudan is essentially relinquishing its Sovereignty to the UAE. It seems that the UAE wants to take over Greater Sudan and Chad
The UAE is a cancer on Africa. All they do is steal with nothing to give in return. I’m sorry to hear this news.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
@Nilotic what is the UAE’s end goal in Africa?they control Somalia, Chad, Ethiopia, South Sudan and Sudan if RSF wins.
UAE funds Ethiopia’s military but I’m pretty sure they left Somalia, though clearly they were attempting to take advantage of the disarray in the country.

From being slaves to the west to now being Arab slaves, when will Africa overcome this slave mindset?
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Last edited:
The situation is extremely dire; the 'Country' is awashed with weapons and there are multiple militia and rebel groups that have been operating in the Country even before independence.

The 'Government' is composed of mostly violent, ruthless and corrupt men; and the long suffering people have yet to benefit from all the sacrifices they had to make during the North-South wars.

South Sudan is not really experiencing a Nation-wide war at the moment, however, there are a number of small scale insurgencies in certain regions.
At perilous times like these a nationalist group would arise, assess the threat, and attack. Is there a countering force to the sitting regime which are capable of taking governance by force, or is the situation unsalvageable?

May the people of South Sudan see peace

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
leaders selling their countries to uae.

@EritreanPost_ dont let us down
U.A.E is a Pro Zionist Pro US stooge.

they claim to be a religious country, but how many only fans models and Hookas go there to have parties, sex trafficking, gulf states leaders who have romantic evenings with certain women, alcohol etc.

UAE wants to build an empire in east Africa. After they seperated ways with KSA they want to be the dominance force in this region. That’s is why the support RSF Ethiopia and Somaliland.

This deal with South Sudan will provide UAE with discounted oil.

UAE and KSA want to import oil for domestic usage to export their own oil reserves. Their oil reserves are getting decreasing, and they intentionally drilling less, because they want to keep the pricing for oil high.

importing cheap oil for domestic usage can help UAE to produce less oil to export its oil more expensively