Some Somalis are now claiming Harar, and calling Hararis a fake ethnicity

Harar no longer had historical importance after the 16 century, and Adala capital moved to Awsa The city became surrounded by walls and controlled by the Imam
and Today it is an Oromo city

Kulaha Harar is an Oromo city kkk. Have you been there? They are a minority in the city.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Kulaha Harar is an Oromo city kkk. Have you been there? They are a minority in the city.
Yes I went to Harar Hospital when I was kid
The Amhara and Oromo are the largest, but in the out of the city there are beeraha qaadka most of it are owned by the Oromo

Yes I went to Harar Hospital when I was kid
The Amhara and Oromo are the largest, but in the out of the city there are beeraha qaadka most of it are owned by the Oromo
They are majority Hawiye. I posted this video several times. Don’t let the Oromo language deceive you. Watch till the end. He mentions many of the Oromo tribes that are Hawiye around Harar.

Last edited:

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
They are majority Hawiye. I posted this video several times. Don’t let the Oromo language deceive you. Watch till the end. He mentions many of the Oromo tribes that are Hawiye around Harar.

If they do not speak Somali and marry from Nul And the rest of the Oromo tribes they are no longer Somali They are not part of the Somali region

If they do not speak Somali and marry from Nul And the rest of the Oromo tribes they are no longer Somali They are not part of the Somali region

They are bilingual. Listen to how the elder switches from Oromo to Somali. Some of them on the Oromia side claim Hawiye and Oromo while the once on the Somali side claim Hawiye and Somali. Dir, Darood and Hawiye etc are lineages that you are born with that can never change. Language’s however are easily changed. I can leave Somali and adopt Mandarin tomorrow.

They are bilingual. Listen to how the elder switches from Oromo to Somali. Some of them on the Oromia side claim Hawiye and Oromo while the once on the Somali side claim Hawiye and Somali. Dir, Darood and Hawiye etc are lineages that you are born with that can never change. Language’s however are easily changed. I can leave Somali and adopt Mandarin tomorrow.
After the laftinga saga, these guys are Oromos until proven otherwise 😂

After the laftinga saga, these guys are Oromos until proven otherwise 😂

What’s their to proof? Harar is surrounded by East Hararge. East Hararge has about 17 districts and we live in 9 of those districts with either majority or a large plurality. We also live in West Hararge in Mieso and Hawiya Gudina. Our presence in the region is unmatched. Here you see fellow Hawiye from Harage celebrating the Karanle national day speaking Somali in the 1st video while in the 2nd video she switched to speaking the Oromo language. Languages are useless. I’m not Anglo Saxon just because I speak English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What’s their to proof? Harar is surrounded by East Hararge. East Hararge has about 17 districts and we live in 9 of those districts with either majority or a large plurality. We also live in West Hararge in Mieso and Hawiya Gudina. Our presence in the region is unmatched. Here you see fellow Hawiye from Harage celebrating the Karanle national day speaking Somali in the 1st video while in the 2nd video she switched to speaking the Oromo language. Languages are useless. I’m not Anglo Saxon just because I speak English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalis are the majority in most of the East?

Harari's Cushitic substrata, as opposed to Agaw, is Sidamo. How?
Sidamas had an expansion way before Oromos, somewhere around the fourteenth century. That’s why Sidamic kingdoms like Kaffa started during this time.

Now that you bring it up i theorise if this was the starting point of this expansion, the Harla region

Last edited:
The Harla however who founded Harar were an ethnic Somali clan mentioned in Futah and other sources. Primary sources and genetic testing prove it all.
How do we know the genetic descendants? Have we found ancient or medieval remains of verified Harla people to compare? If there's a study I'd love to read it, haven't come across anything like that.

Trending

Latest posts