GENETICS Somalis have the least J DNA (Arab) out of the Horn of Africa ethnic groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Wow I have to much J genes
Laziness.

I told my roomm8 to clean it up when I come back after my time in Somalia.

View attachment 19536

20170528_125833.jpg

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Somali Arab beggars don't have an ounce of Arab blood in them while I have a 100% Jewish ancestor from 200 years ago.

The irony.

:mjlol:
Why are you claiming only one ancestor when we have many 100% Hebrews in our ancestry. There are still many things we are finding out about our history.

When-Woody-face-says-all.gif

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Hey Abdulrahman or abdullah compare my face to a mehri person.
That photo was tooken 5 years ago in 2012. With my first andriod phone and it is on my Email.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
You people are the darkest humans in the world. It's only understandable why I too am very dark.
:dabcasar: my boy somalis can come in different types of skin colors like of light brown to black. That how God created us.

We mixed in with differenet ethinicties and we have to accept it.

I type just to fast

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Lets make it simple
Somalis are mixed

Ok
Lets call it
Someitic

Or somailoid

We can use history nooks to find our breakthrough.

Darood, isxaaq and sheekhaal are all told to be Arab. Al masudi explained this almost 700 years ago.

You have to find Dir, Hawiya and God knows what tribes they are to find what they are.

Hawiya and Dir don't share alot of J genes, unlike Darood, isxaaq and Sheekhaal they share more J genes, Darood also didn't become a complex tribe after 10 generation.

Inorder for a Qabil to become a Qabil it has to be Ten generation old.

Like mine Ugaas Noor which is apart of reer cabdulle which is part of Ogaden which is part of Darood is 12 generation before me like almost 250 years ago.

Yes, I am a descendant of a cheif or a duke, but he has alot of descendants running around.

Somali genes are weak, if one somali man who his light brown and has a kid with white women the kid will turn white definite.

This is caused by Real Somalis being mixed in with other ethinities this causes to alter Dna, dna is a sets of strands in the nucleas of a cell that defines every part of the body like color of your skin or color of your eyes and also is a set of instructions, this affect phenotypes thats why some of Darood Desndants may have lighter skin and more fine hair.

When somalis mix in constantly they start losing the strong Dna, but not all Somalis, Hawiya people or Dir have stronger and less vunreable sets of Dna than Daroodites and Isxaaqites.

Lets make it simple
Somalis are mixed

Ok
Lets call it
Someitic

Or somailoid

We can use history nooks to find our breakthrough.

Darood, isxaaq and sheekhaal are all told to be Arab. Al masudi explained this almost 700 years ago.

You have to find Dir, Hawiya and God knows what tribes they are to find what they are.

Hawiya and Dir don't share alot of J genes, unlike Darood, isxaaq and Sheekhaal they share more J genes, Darood also didn't become a complex tribe after 10 generation.

Inorder for a Qabil to become a Qabil it has to be Ten generation old.

Like mine Ugaas Noor which is apart of reer cabdulle which is part of Ogaden which is part of Darood is 12 generation before me like almost 250 years ago.

Yes, I am a descendant of a cheif or a duke, but he has alot of descendants running around.

Somali genes are weak, if one somali man who his light brown and has a kid with white women the kid will turn white definite.

This is caused by Real Somalis being mixed in with other ethinities this causes to alter Dna, dna is a sets of strands in the nucleas of a cell that defines every part of the body like color of your skin or color of your eyes and also is a set of instructions, this affect phenotypes thats why some of Darood Desndants may have lighter skin and more fine hair.

When somalis mix in constantly they start losing the strong Dna, but not all Somalis, Hawiya people or Dir have stronger and less vunreable sets of Dna than Daroodites and Isxaaqites.
You actually believe this? Qabiil is just fairytales. Most isaaqs have the t1a1a hablogroup(mostly garxajis) and e1b1b.
Most daroods have e1b1b (except warsangali who have the j hablogroup) also you talking as if daroods and isaaq are the only qabiil to claim Arab descent even though both hawiye and dir also claim Arab descent. Isaaqs are definetely not descendants of Arabs since they don't have the j hablogroup also isaaqs have two different hablogroups which means they are not descendent of one man. Majority of daroods are not Arab since they have e1b1b.

Last edited:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Let make it simple we came from those who were saved from the flood.

Only Allah knows best, you never know myth or truth.

Only Allah knows better than all of us.

Did you know Jesus was brown

No, By Allah, the Prophet (ﷺ) did not tell that Jesus was of red complexion but said, "While I was asleep circumambulating the Ka`ba (in my dream), suddenly I saw a man of brown complexion. He was the son of Mary. Sahih

Adam is was dark skinned the word adam came from uudum it means dark skinned or black
Musa was Dark skinned because the prophet describes as dark the darkest tribes of Arabia
Isa was dark skinned to mention on the hadith above.

So as Banu israel they were dark too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts