Somalis Back Home are promoting the Namanga City/Town at the Border between Kenya and Tanzania

Has any of the forum members ever lived or visited it? I need the good, the bad, and the cost of of 3 hectares of land, building a house, etc. Any advice that any of you can share?

Absolutely beautiful land. Sadly I cant answer your question! I do know Tanzania host one of the largest density of fertile soil for Agriculture in the entirety of Africa.

Ownership of land by foreigners in Kenya isn't truly owning it. You're only allowed to have the land for no more than 99 years. It's even worse in Tanzania, besides the 99 year thing foreigners are only allowed to buy land only if it is for investment

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Dhulkaan macaan fiiriya walaal. Somalis should invest ASAP, get ownership of this beautiful place. Inshallah dadkeena get more xoog and more dhul.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ownership of land by foreigners in Kenya isn't truly owning it. You're only allowed to have the land for no more than 99 years. It's even worse in Tanzania, besides the 99 year thing foreigners are only allowed to buy land only if it is for investment
Who said they are foreigners, their Ogaden uncle will cut them a Kenyan nationality

Trending