***Somalis Are Arabs And Arabs Were Kushites Proof***

Alxamdullilah these are the Chadian Arabs, pure dark Africans, remember the Arabs migrated in huge waves to Africa to seek refuge, land of E-V32
Chadian Arabs mixed maternally with Saharan women. Their mtDNA is diverse, reflecting that. The Arab identity is a tribal one, not autosomal. That's why you can have a Chadian Arab with 90% Nilo-Saharan ancestry but is paternally Arab since his ancestors were patrilocal, marrying non-Arab women and assimilating them to avoid inbreeding too much since their population base was limited in that land initially.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Chadian Arabs mixed maternally with Saharan women. Their mtDNA is diverse, reflecting that. The Arab identity is a tribal one, not autosomal. That's why you can have a Chadian Arab with 90% Nilo-Saharan ancestry but is paternally Arab since his ancestors were patrilocal, marrying foreign women and assimilating them to avoid inbreeding too much.
Ok and? They are still E-V32 and I've already proven the original Arabs were Cushitic

AbwaanCali

Hot like shaax, cool like jalaato
Ok and? They are still E-V32 and I've already proven the original Arabs were Cushitic
Arabs come from Sam. Cush comes from Ham. Also dark skinned and cushitic are not synonymous. Az Zutt was a dark skinned tribe but they were not cushitic.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Arabs come from Sam. Cush comes from Ham. Also dark skinned and cushitic are not synonymous. Az Zutt was a dark skinned tribe but they were not cushitic.
My whole thread evidenced how they are Cushitic and come from Sam according to Arab famous Sheikhs marka iga amus read the thread or leave if you dont want to

AbwaanCali

Hot like shaax, cool like jalaato
My whole thread evidenced how they are Cushitic and come from Sam according to Arab famous Sheikhs marka iga amus read the thread or leave if you dont want to
How bout you don't tell me what to do. I aint readin allat:z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

Abaq

VIP
According to top genetic companies E-V32 was the haplogroup of Akkadians who Ibrahim AS was from plus we matched with other Qurayshis under the same sub sub clade from all Hashemite sub clans, original Arabs were dark Cushites who got replaced by Persians and Indo Europeans

he Arabs of the past also used the word green to mean black. El-Fadl ibn El-Abbas ibn ‘Utba El-Lahabi said:

Bronze is a copper alloy (combination of copper and tin) and when exposed to air and moisture, it will develop a greenish layer of build-up on its dark brown surface. Hence the association of green with dark-brown skin.

Ibn Mandhor, the author of Lisan El-Arab says this about the verse:

In Lisan El-Arab, Ibn Mandhor also quotes the author of El-Tahdhib, Saad El-Din Masud ibn Umar El-Taftaazaani (1312-1389 A.D.) as saying the following about the verse:

Abdella ibn Berry (1106-1187 A.D.), the “King of the Grammarians” as he was called, said the following about the verse:
Imam Ahmed was also described as being very dark brown in complexion. That always baffled me till now. Thanks sxb

Ive been too yemen, kuwait, abu dhabi. My dad studied in iraq, my mom in uae. My uncles are married too yemenis/emirates aswell.

Its the lebanhoes, tunisian and some jordians that are diccks. The gulf for the most part respect us, as the majority if u actually go outside are a shade lighter then ogaden/harti.

The late king of uae one of his sons best friend was a somali, and if u look in the arab archive u will see him mention somalis are more honest and trustworthy then the likes of egyptian, but this was before non daroods embarassed our country..
You didn’t even include Marehan lol. Stop the qabyaalad. There’s a range of skin tones in every qabil. From as light to dark.

Trending