Somalis are among the darkest people on Earth, even more Black than West Africa and southern Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
He is ethicnically Somali if you have concrete evidence specific to jeylani's family than drop it otherwise go take your L in peace.
Concrete proof of what? Lol do u actually think this Arab is Somali?

You are self hater claiming cad cads to showcase the diversity of Somali skin colour kkkk Somalis can be very light but don't claim Arabs

Negro

I have a moldy tangerine as President
Exactly we can be very light but don't get it twisted I'm not a bootyclapper. You're only talking about his skin color look at his features you think that's an Arab nose no that's as African as it gets. Right keep taking that L man. By the way nigga fix that English before you talk to me I can smell the fob off of you.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
my family is a cocktail of colours.I have siblings that are really light like the mixed race Chris brown colour and i have some that are bang smack maarin. I myself am a darkskin man but if i get that good lighting i can slightly pass for a maarin kinda like these guys.Anyways somalis are generally a dark skin people,i think it comes from the terrain of your ancestors,just say if your ancestors lived in harsh desert that has alot of sun exposure then you will most likely be dark.
barkhad-abdi-faysal-ahmed-captain-phillips-pirates-oscars-2014.png

Haye, and?
I just signed up for this forum and its the same old bloody, retarted stone age topic. This is why we aren't propering as a people. Niggas can't even think past qabiil or skin colour.
:jcoleno:

Well it is logical. How can you explain all the girls looking "light skinned" , while the male relatives in their family look like Dinka
and Nuer? It is obvious they used diana. Some Somalis are naturally light skinned but that is small amount like 5% of Somalis.

Because the male are working outside in the sun all day, while women stay indoors

IMG_6015.JPG
IMG_6016.JPG
IMG_5795.JPG
IMG_5822.JPG
IMG_6012.JPG
IMG_5676.JPG
IMG_1290.JPG
IMG_5553.JPG
IMG_5810.JPG
IMG_6003.JPG
However these old Somalis grandfathers are not bleaching their skin and definitely not mix. All day they worked in sun and look like that.

Somalis are black but without the benefits of being black: bad in sports, not intelligent like other Africans, no muscle on them, small to medium size penis, Somali women don't make good lovers, the list is endless.
How would you know about somali women being bad lovers? I thought you were gay...

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
How would you know about somali women being bad lovers? I thought you were gay...
The first rule of Somalispot, never take AJ seriously. His MO is to post trolly and controversial stuff to get lots of responses. He'll say anything. He doesn't mean a word of it. He's not even gay....

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Another @AbdiJohnson hit thread.

1. Say something outrageously trollish
2. Reply to a few people with more outrageous statements
3. Let the infighting begin and sit back and pad himself on the back.

Another @AbdiJohnson hit thread.

1. Say something outrageously trollish
2. Reply to a few people with more outrageous statements
3. Let the infighting begin and sit back and pad himself on the back.
I have to hand it to him, he knows how to trigger people. Sometimes it's annoying but at the same time he does make apparent the hidden insecurities of somali people. Like this thread for example. Anyone with eyes can see it isn't true but if it was, what's wrong with being the darkest? so I have to partially support his antics until somalis humble themselves :nvjpqts:

VixR

Veritas
Somalis are on a spectrum. We do have some very dark ppl, but also very many of us aren't. No one in my family has a same skin tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts