Somalis are among the darkest people on Earth, even more Black than West Africa and southern Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Being dark doesn't mean Negro. The fact Somalis are darker than your average American Negro shows that the colour
belongs more to us than them. Only Dinka and Nuer are darker than us. :lol:

Somalis are the original inhabitants of the Dark continent .
0enrXjy.jpg

kkkk. Actually I am not dark skinned but I recognize the fact majority of Somalis
are dark skinned. Don't let the diana abusers confuse you. Our dark coal skin
protects us from the harsh sun of the horn of Africa, so there is some positivies.
why do you guys assume everyone who isn't dark uses Diana? You know skin bleachers look yellowish and have a certain look?

Bohol

VIP
why do you guys assume everyone who isn't dark uses Diana? You know skin bleachers look yellowish and have a certain look?

Well it is logical. How can you explain all the girls looking "light skinned" , while the male relatives in their family look like Dinka
and Nuer? It is obvious they used diana. Some Somalis are naturally light skinned but that is small amount like 5% of Somalis.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Utter nonsense, all Sub-Saharan groups except the Habesha and Khoisan are darker than Somalis.

And you sir, are very dark for a Somali. That's why you want all Somalis to be like you.

You sound like you haveua grudge against dark skin sxb

Well it is logical. How can you explain all the girls looking "light skinned" , while the male relatives in their family look like Dinka
and Nuer? It is obvious they used diana. Some Somalis are naturally light skinned but that is small amount like 5% of Somalis.
Women are naturally lighter than men. It's the same in my family and my sister and I certainly don't lighten our skin. And most somalis aren't light skinned they are marin to dark

Bohol

VIP
Women are naturally lighter than men. It's the same in my family and my sister and I certainly don't lighten our skin. And most somalis aren't light skinned they are marin to dark

Are you telling me this is natural? You can clearly see they bleached their faces (by the red dots). Fact is majority of Somalis
are marin to dark skin. Natural light skin is a very small minority.

Diana abusers which is very prevalent nowadays in Somali areas.
4b75bc1b31df7f030482df0ebb2e6971.jpg

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I was as light as an Arab as a kid, but just living in England without sun protection and playing football all summer turned me, a boy who used to get mistaken for a syrian, to dark. now im light brown since I don't go out as much. Yes most Somalis back home are dark but have you seen the weather? Don't be stupid. Most Somalis girl here in the West are medium chocolate / light skin.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I am not dark skinned. Hence, I object to the lies thrown around here.

Yeah because Somali people have a wide variety of physical features. But you're not the norm. Most somalis are darker than you from what you're describing.

Nobody is saying ALL Somalis are dark or implying that being light is some insane rarity. And we're definitely not the darkest folk either.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I was as light as an Arab as a kid, but just living in England without sun protection and playing football all summer turned me, a boy who used to get mistaken for a syrian, as dark. now im light brown since I don't go out as much. Yes most Somalis back home are dark but have you seen the weather? Don't be stupid. Most Somalis girl here in the West are medium chocolate / light skin.

That can be said for practically every African group that they're lighter on average in areas with less sun exposure.

Are you telling me this is natural? You can clearly see they bleached their faces (by the red dots). Fact is majority of Somalis
are marin to dark skin. Natural light skin is a very small minority.

Diana abusers which is very prevalent nowadays in Somali areas.
4b75bc1b31df7f030482df0ebb2e6971.jpg
Red dots means you used to have acne, not you bleach. second if you want to tell if someone bleaches look at their knuckles or ears those are two places you can't lighten.

Somalis are black but without the benefits of being black: bad in sports, not intelligent like other Africans, no muscle on them, small to medium size penis, Somali women don't make good lovers, the list is endless.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are black but without the benefits of being black: bad in sports, not intelligent like other Africans, no muscle on them, small to medium size penis, Somali women don't make good lovers, the list is endless.

Somalis are their own race. They are not black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts