Somalis are a tiny ethnic group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So true! It dawned on me recently that an unknown Chinese town in the hidden corners of China has more population then our shit-hole but yet we have 9 kids to a family.

My unscientific conclusion : terrible health condition and facilities and lack of competent Doctors.

Hubble

VIP
We didn't use to have big families. Only a few people had big families, usually farmers or businessmen who could afford to feed their big families. If you were poor you stopped having sex when your family was getting too big to manage. These days people have large families for status but can't afford to look after them and thats why we have masses of undernourished children in Somalia and low quality gang type children in the diaspora.

We didn't use to have big families. Only a few people had big families, usually farmers or businessmen who could afford to feed their big families. If you were poor you stopped having sex when your family was getting too big to manage. These days people have large families for status but can't afford to look after them and thats why we have masses of undernourished children in Somalia and low quality gang type children in the diaspora.

No I think trends show that the poorer you are the more children you have. Richer people tend to limit the number of children they have.

Hubble

VIP
No I think trends show that the poorer you are the more children you have.

Somalia is very harsh place, especially for nomads. Children could die of thirst and hunger if rain didn't fall. Even now people have more children because they know there's a strong likelihood of children dying very young.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Unknown Chinese city of Shantou has more people than all of Somalia.

Somalis have 7 kids each. Why the small population?

Because the stories are true. Sheekh isaaq came from carabta 1000 years ago, Ibn jabarti stole the shib shib and sang to dir from the tree 1300 years ago, Hawiye arose from the red sands of galgaduud 1100 years ago, and the dir ran from ancient egypt when euros and arabs came 2000 years ago

We're a new ethnic group to this world. We have all the right excuses to be behind:damedamn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Because the stories are true. Sheekh isaaq came from carabta 1000 years ago, Ibn jabarti stole the shib shib and sang to dir from the tree 1300 years ago, Hawiye arose from the red sands of galgaduud 1100 years ago, and the dir ran from ancient egypt when euros and arabs came 2000 years ago

We're a new ethnic group to this world. We have all the right excuses to be behind:damedamn:

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

@AbdiJohnson Yeah we do. I mean we been in war for so fucking long but I don't get the point of your thread. Having a relatively small population but lots of land is a good thing. Why would we ever want to become like China? Look at how their struggling with population density. Shits so bad they have to use extreme measures like limiting people to 1 kid.

Quality over quantity Somalida have neither :childplease: and you trying to compare the Somalis to the jews is absolutely ridiculous :draketf:

Are you dumb or something?Somalis aren't anywhere near Jews that is too obvious and no one can compare them to Somalis.

I've just said that Quality > Quantity and it's true. Oromos are 5 times bigger than Tigre and they are slaves of Tigre today in Ethiopia.

The Quality of Somalis is up for debate but I would say they're doing better than many people today. Don't compare them to Japanese, Oil money Arabs, Jews and Whites but compare them to people on the same league as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending