Somalis are a tiny ethnic group

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you their league though. Our league is in Africa!! Look at the entire eastern + southern side of Africa from Sudan all the way to South Africa. Which single ethnicity is doing really for themselves?? Amxaar? Oromo? Dinka? Kukuyu? Hutu? Tutsi? Swaxili? Zulu? Add Central Africa while you're at it too. No one still. And Only few West Africans are doing really well like Hausa, Fulani Yoruba ... basically only Nigerians and Ghanaians. North Africans aren't so far ahead of us. They just have more stable more developed countries.

Somalis build high rises in their dusty tribal villages. :nvjpqts:

I'll tell you their league though. Our league is in Africa!! Look at the entire eastern + southern side of Africa from Sudan all the way to South Africa. Which single ethnicity is doing really for themselves?? Amxaar? Oromo? Dinka? Kukuyu? Hutu? Tutsi? Swaxili? Zulu? Add Central Africa while you're at it too. No one still. And Only few West Africans are doing really well like Hausa, Fulani Yoruba ... basically only Nigerians and Ghanaians. North Africans aren't so far ahead of us. They just have more stable more developed countries.

Somalis build high rises in their dusty tribal villages. :nvjpqts:

:faysalwtf::draketf::sheed::westbrookwtf::williamswtf::wtfguccimane::tuckerwtf:

North Africa are miles ahead of us. Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt and Libya (Pre War) are the most developed countries in the African continent. Only Apartheid South Africa would beat them in development terms. Forget North Africa, we are miles behind West Africa and even miles behind Sudan, Kenya and Ethiopia.

Quality over quantity. Jews are small barely 25 million but control the entire world :fantasia2:

Jews are well integrated in the West. Honestly apart from the nose, it is difficult to tell a Jew apart from a European. There number easily exceed 25 million but they definitely want to under report it for obvious reasons

:faysalwtf::draketf::sheed::westbrookwtf::williamswtf::wtfguccimane::tuckerwtf:

North Africa are miles ahead of us. Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt and Libya (Pre War) are the most developed countries in the African continent. Only Apartheid South Africa would beat them in development terms. Forget North Africa, we are miles behind West Africa and even miles behind Sudan, Kenya and Ethiopia.

waarr who the fock is talking about shithole Somalia I'm talking about Somalis as an ethnicity.

You do know that almost half of the entire Somali population is living outside Somalia right?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The Quality of Somalis is up for debate but I would say they're doing better than many people today. Don't compare them to Japanese, Oil money Arabs, Jews and Whites but compare them to people on the same league as them.

full

Somalia is a shithole. complete joke as a country It is not even a real country

but Maryooleys are pretty impressive. give credit where it's due:fittytousand: :fittytousand:

Pretty impressive compared to what ? cali beesteyn who wear fig leaves as attire, this is why I keep saying Somalis are one of the most delusional human beings to ever walk on this planet.

Hubble

VIP
Somalia is not the poorest or most dangerous country in the world. Somalis are individually entrepreneurial and are desperate to invest in Somalia but the situation in the country has always forbid it. Marxism, war, terrorism and tribalism have held us at ransom.

Daba-qoodhi. Shut the f*ck up rufyan OG. Bwahaha,..

I cannot slander Sades. they are qaraabo :nvjpqts:

Laakin truth be told Somalia is a joke as a Dawlad and a country ma been baa?? :lol:

:lol: a country with no institutions. what a pathetic joke. :lol: stop being too nationalist when you have no nation

Hubble

VIP
Naa midnimoda Somalia waa muqadis Ma garatey yarey.

How do you say that with a straight face after you said that I could have nothing to do with Kismaayo despite being in the same exact country and very nearby? The two rivers aren't far apart. What midnimo do you practice?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How do you say that with a straight face after you said that I could have nothing to do with Kismaayo despite being in the same exact country and very nearby? The two rivers aren't far apart. What midnimo do you practice?
I said that because my mother is from Kismayo, half of my family are from there so yeah naturally I have more right there than you have likewise the same goes for you in shebellooyinka where you claim you're from.

Hubble

VIP
I said that because my mother is from Kismayo, half of my family are from there so yeah naturally I have more right there than you have likewise the same goes for you in shebellooyinka where you claim you're from.

I have no right to tell you that you have no right to live there, meesha ani ma iska lihi or anywhere else. You don't have more of a right, only by the barrel of a qabiil gun run by a man from Qabridahar which isn't even in Somalia.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I have no right to tell you that you have no right to live there, meesha ani ma iska lihi or anywhere else. You don't have more of a right, only by the barrel of a qabiil gun run by a man from Qabridahar which isn't even in Somalia.
Horta what's your fuckin clan? Who are you to be claiming the Lower Shabeelle? State your clan now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending