Somalis and staring problems

Why do Somalis love to stare? Whenever I see someone who looks Somali I try to sneakily look at them to see if they actually are Somali. However some Somalis will full on stare at you with no shame. What is up with the lack of manners?? :gucciwhat:
Srs was at the masjid they just stare, but when you help an habo they smile very nice, gen z dark under eyes and are rude af

if someone stares at me for too long I think they wanna fight me
Baby Animals Fighting GIF
Try it and you'll end up more disabled than me, babes 😘

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I punched out a fob Somali once outside a grocery store cause he kept staring at me. idk about y’all but some one who staring at me without saying a word it means beef to me.

growing up in the hood you don’t just stare at someone unless there’s a problem

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Some Somali people’s origin stories are out of this world. but other times it’s disappointing and it’s just an Oromo or Sudani that looks Somali. 90% of the time though they’re Somali.

I know a couple that do that, it’s sad
Lol not just them, have you ever seen those dark ass Indians sri lankans or some shit who look Somali

Lol not just them, have you ever seen those dark ass Indians sri lankans or some shit who look Somali
One time when I was 18 a white guy which was at least 6’4 did the reverse to me. He was asking me about directions and asked me if I was Somali after. We were both waiting for the train. He said he was in the CAF as a sniper in Somalia alongside the US.

I asked if he killed anyone. He said he had more than 15 confirmed kills. Of course I took this with a grain of salt.

Trending

Latest posts