Somalis and staring problems

I never notice anyone staring at me since I walk with my head down, but if I see a Somali you best believe my eyes will be glued onto them.

Last week I saw this peculiar looking Somali adeer with a high top Afro, a feminine hand bag, boots with heels that were a bit high, and a mismatched suit set. I genuinely could not stop looking. When I said salaam to him, he ignored me and sassily walked further into the train and away from me.

His hair looked like this:
IMG_2981.jpeg

He had that shit on tho 😮💨

I never notice anyone staring at me since I walk with my head down, but if I see a Somali you best believe my eyes will be glued onto them.

Last week I saw this peculiar looking Somali adeer with a high top Afro, a feminine hand bag, boots with heels that were a bit high, and a mismatched suit set. I genuinely could not stop looking. When I said salaam to him, he ignored me and sassily walked further into the train and away from me.

His hair looked like this:
View attachment 326753
He had that shit on tho 😮💨
how i picture @AbdiFreedom :noneck:

I don’t mind it but the other person will stare at me and every time expect me to say hello first which I do because it’s not a big deal. They instantly smile when you say hello/what’s up/Salam which indicates to me you just wanted me to acknowledge you. I don’t count this to the younger than me (I’m 28). But people my age and older it is what it is, they just awkward. Very rarely I will get someone saying hello to me first after staring

Trending

Latest posts