Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This our darawish training camp.

badda%20(3).JPG

images

PIS AND MARINES, well they are the cream la crop of PL and need no pictures. SL is in AWE of them. Let's see your training camp mr id00r, that's if u even have one kkkk

@DR OSMAN taking a picture of some malnourished Punanis doesn’t mean that’s a training camp. If you have training camps whichever trained your forces that have failed 4 straight times to recapture Tukaraq needs to be shut down

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN taking a picture of some malnourished Punanis doesn’t mean that’s a training camp. If you have training camps whichever trained your forces that have failed 4 straight times to recapture Tukaraq needs to be shut down

Wanna see more of darawish training camp? This is considered our weakest security divsion.

badda%20(4).JPG

images

images.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You will always be a duli in the sight of a puntite. @BankaTuyo @Pureblood

They will come in your from top and bottom. U will then cry like gamadiid I LOVE PUNTLAND. And that's how it always end for the enemy of PL.
images

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Sxb your just in denial. PL has good troops especially marines and PIS. Police is average also. It's only our Darawish who lack the most, nowhere else. But even within the darawish their is special units called commandos who are just as well equipped. It's outside those commandos where PL needs to invest more and we would have an all round awesome security service.
My brother our discussion is only centered around night vision goggles.

As far as the quality of your troops. I don’t know How good their training is but I do agree with you that some of your units have nice looking unis and equipments

@DR OSMAN Punania has no military. You’ve been chased out of Sool and Sanaag time after time . Can’t even recapture a tuulo like Tukaraq do you guys need special goggles to see what you are shooting at in the daytime too? Maybe UN can give you thermal goggles :lolbron:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My brother our discussion is only centered around night vision goggles.

As far as the quality of your troops. I don’t know How good their training is but I do agree with you that some of your units have nice looking unis and equipments

Quality? how often does a bomb happen in PL? very minimal. How close are the enemy? outside in galgala and qandala, their basically outside in the mountains. Don't you think that's a good enough evidence the PIS is good quality. Where-as Danab and Alpha is horrendous, bombings happen every day.

PL coastal marines, I mean gee bro they even have helicopters, reconnaisance aircrafts for survelliance, they also have many other goodies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Quality? how often does a bomb happen in PL? very minimal. How close are the enemy? outside in galgala and qandala, their basically outside in the mountains. Don't you think that's a good enough evidence the PIS is good quality. Where-as Danab and Alpha is horrendous, bombings happen every day.

:gucciwhat:I am out sxb

giphy.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Haday Buudhantahayna ma Balaadhna

Your trying to question PL quality. This is a darawish. Will you question again? I doubt you will because you know deep down PL is very quality based. Don't mess with PL bruv. Look how he shots the bullet of the top of the bottle while his back is turned. That could you be your head bruv from 2 miles away he will place that bullet into between your eyes and remind you of PUNTLAND.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Saalax Bidaar That is why I consider you a certified duli, you questioned PL quality of soldier thinking we are like SL. We are not, even our darawish who are consider 'less' then PIS and the Marines is of that calibre you see in the video. Just because we don't consider them good, doesn't mean he is worse then your soldier waryaa. He is 10 times anything in SL, you can't show a somaliland soldier with that quality, all they do is spray n pray.

PL coastal marines, I mean gee bro they even have helicopters, reconnaisance aircrafts for survelliance, they also have many other goodies.
There is like 50 people hiding in Galgala mountain while alshabab in the south is almost 10k. There is no evidence of PIS quality sxb.:francis:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Your trying to question PL quality. This is a darawish. Will you question again? I doubt you will because you know deep down PL is very quality based. Don't mess with PL bruv. Look how he shots the bullet of the top of the bottle while his back is turned. That could you be your head bruv from 2 miles away he will place that bullet into between your eyes and remind you of PUNTLAND.

Allow ha na waalin
:damn::dead:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
@Saalax Bidaar That is why I consider you a certified duli, you questioned PL quality of soldier thinking we are like SL. We are not, even our darawish who are consider 'less' then PIS and the Marines is of that calibre you see in the video. Just because we don't consider them good, doesn't mean he is worse then your soldier waryaa. He is 10 times anything in SL, you can't show a somaliland soldier with that quality, all they do is spray n pray.

Yep and couldn't retake Tukaraq 4 times.

There's a reason Somaliland post details about their army people only 2 the location of 2 training camps and a few barracks but don't know where the rest of then are or what happens there because that's classified.

Just look how they recaptured Sool since the early 2000s but since kulmiye took charge became ineffective in Sanaag hence PL now in charge of Badhan

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
@Reer-Bari aren't your boys the coastal force? they are surely well equipped and trained and I like their base at bendar ziyada. It has lots of technology and air assets. PIS is still the creme la crop, we deal with land insurgents and ensure puntland remain safe, you sleep at night because of the kings. Not many attacks occurr in PL because of PIS.

Lets give thanks.
i appreciate what they do. but the marines are catching up. the marines have their own air base and their military base in bosaso is way bigger than the pis. they have a state of the art gym and they house over a thousand soldiers. they also have 3 registered aircrafts with heavy artillery. not to mention all the ships.but its not a competion. they work hand in hand. the pis also have a couple of helicpoters but im not sure how much. they might even have more. but they are the reason we are stronger than somaliland and galmudug. but they never get involved during our skirmishes with somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.