Somaliland Turns Medieval Gladiator LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
1:19

Yo @Abdalla it's like the 15th century in Hargeisa. When we go there let's get a gladiator game on.

toddler-gladiator-costume-t-shirt.jpg

Puntland Base Military

Taliyaha-Badda-12.jpg

Ciidamada-Saracen.jpg

YOU DECIDE

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't get me started on our PIS, the creme la crop of Somalia. They are so deadly and armed and capable you don't even know they EXIST. Unlike Danab or Alpha group kkkk, if they were any good their wouldn't be that much explosions in mogadishu. None in Puntland. Thanks to PIS.

SL is a joke, they host shabab so they don't even have a need for an intelligence agency, since shabab is friends with them as if they would attack SL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
On a serious note all those landers running around with somaliland armed forces, your like the most backward of all Somali regions. Give it a rest. PL has a fuckin air capabilities at it's bandar ziyad base, highly trained and equipped coastal force. Highly and equipped intelligence agency. A commando unit that is also highly equipped and trained. Our police is of high standard compared to somaliland also.

The only thing lacking in Puntland is our darawish our border force and that will change inshallah. But their still much better then most regions darawish.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come on landers admit it. PL is way ahead of you in military. We have air force for goodness sake that does 'air patrol' and reconnaisance.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reer-Bari aren't your boys the coastal force? they are surely well equipped and trained and I like their base at bendar ziyada. It has lots of technology and air assets. PIS is still the creme la crop, we deal with land insurgents and ensure puntland remain safe, you sleep at night because of the kings. Not many attacks occurr in PL because of PIS.

Lets give thanks.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I remember watching SL cry about the equipment Puntland used saying hub casri ah oo somali oolin bay adeegsadeen. I can find the video for u if u want. Half our weaponry isn't even publically known.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How u think Danab sees with their face covered with those glasses on

nabadsugida-somaliya-696x448.jpg

Come on somaliyay dadka lama xasido. You want PL to cover it's face to so you believe it?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
There is many variants to night vision goggles. Some are glasses especially the more 'later' stuff.

2016-new-arrivals-adjustable-led-night-vision.jpg
Yes true but the image above is still a goggle as oppose to the simple sun glasses that Puntland troops are wearing

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes true but the image above is still a goggle as oppose to the simple sun glasses that Puntland troops are wearing

These are sunglasses too sxb. It's danab but it's exactly the same as Puntland's yet he can see where his going with his face covered. Cmon niyahow. it's pathetic denying it.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
How u think Danab sees with their face covered with those glasses on

Come on somaliyay dadka lama xasido. You want PL to cover it's face to so you believe it?
Those are not night vision bro. My god get your head screwed on straight

This is just to protect your eyes from the elements like dust.

It is similar to what bikers wear

They cover their faces to conceal their identity :notsureif:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts