Somaliland: The long-standing Love affair with Israel

I didn't mention Hawiye, it's not even page 2 and you are crying out for Urur Samaale.
At least try to hold on a little longer, fuleey wax ka qoryo gurasho badan..
Hey why is that isaaq every time they have beef with dariod they bring hawiye in and uet u darood too naive to insult irir samaale i say again isaaq arenot irir samaale rhey claim to be iraqi isaaq name is arabic one they arenot irir stop insulting our irir samaale hiil abroone that our linage isaaq are not samaale they are iraqis

You have big hatred for Isaaq people The Ministry of Religious Affairs issued a statement of support for Palestine and ordered all mosques to pray for it on these days and to collect donations as well. So stop spreading hate You are the last person to care about Palestine because you suffer from great hatred for Arabs
I can name for you men isaaq who went and fought with the Palestinians in the seventies, such as Muhammad Ali and Hussein aw geesh, who was martyred there.
But your mentality is weak and you hate millions of people because of several people
This is why it is said that generalization is the language of the ignorant
Nobody gives a f*ck idoor your no better then the Zionist claiming land that does not belong to u l. Shameful existence

LOL

You should work harder on your strawman arguments. This topic is about SNM and Somaliland's long-standing love affair with Israel. But to humour your nonsense for a moment;
SSDF are not terrorists, nor do they compose love letters to Israel.

I don't even like Morgan.

YAWN.
Your SSDF

1697395078648.png

:mjlol:

Hey why is that isaaq every time they have beef with dariod they bring hawiye in and uet u darood too naive to insult irir samaale i say again isaaq arenot irir samaale rhey claim to be iraqi isaaq name is arabic one they arenot irir stop insulting our irir samaale hiil abroone that our linage isaaq are not samaale they are iraqis
saddam hussein Saddam GIF

Dude isaaq political strategy wich is isolationisk and exclusionnof somali race didnt work no one with bright mind will even suport that

It's embarrassing that they've been begging Israel for attention since the 1960s, and it culminated in nothing. Clearly, they are seen as useless and not worthy of an alliance.

It's not just North-West/SNM politicians from the 1960s, 1990s, 2000s, the new generation of Somaliland politicians, such as Nimco Ali, are also begging it with Israel. Spouting their propaganda on television.

https://twitter.com/NimkoAli

View attachment 299283
Eedo ilhan omar is a staunch pro Israel and evidently she has ties with puntland, so do we have to conclude a particular community is a pro zionist just because of few individuals living abroad?

Ilhan isnot pro israelπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They're trying to throw anything that sticks, to avoid answering why their politicians have been sucking up to Israel since the 1960s. These are people they hail as heros, their 'elite', who are doing this, not your average shacab. It's very creepy how far they are willing to go, to achieve political power, and it makes me wonder, what deals they've signed already.

Trending