Somaliland: The long-standing Love affair with Israel

A history lesson;

Click link for all the letters and receipts;

It started with correspondence from North-West politicians in the 1960s.
(letters below)

Later, they asked for recognition from Israel in 1993 and 1995.

In 1995, former President Egal of Somaliland also wrote a letter to Prime Minister seeking to establish diplomatic ties between the two countries.

2001:
In September 2001, it was also reported Somaliland was looking towards Tel Aviv after Saudi Arabia banned imports of livestock from the country due to Rift Valley Fever

Somaliland Joins World In Hailing Israel And UAE Diplomatic Deal​

Ayoob Kara, Israeli Politician
revealed that Somaliland reached out to pursue ties with Israel.

Somaliland, which most countries consider part of Somalia, is also actively pursuing ties with Israel. Neither Somalia nor Somaliland’s Horn of Africa neighbor Djibouti recognizes Israel, so ties between the unrecognized nation of Somaliland and Israel could provide the latter with more access to Africa’s coastlines. And they all have ties with the UAE, where Kara is now based. Somaliland authorities have reached out to Kara regarding this possibility, he told JNS.

Historic letters:

FDkC5qBUUAcrqSx.png

FDkDBL6VEAA0M4f.png

FDkDWSOVUAUD0O0.png

FDkDqGgVUAMU81O.png

Last edited:

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
You have big hatred for Isaaq people The Ministry of Religious Affairs issued a statement of support for Palestine and ordered all mosques to pray for it on these days and to collect donations as well. So stop spreading hate You are the last person to care about Palestine because you suffer from great hatred for Arabs
I can name for you men isaaq who went and fought with the Palestinians in the seventies, such as Muhammad Ali and Hussein aw geesh, who was martyred there.
But your mentality is weak and you hate millions of people because of several people
This is why it is said that generalization is the language of the ignorant

You have big hatred for Isaaq people The Ministry of Religious Affairs issued a statement of support for Palestine and ordered all mosques to pray for it on these days and to collect donations as well. So stop spreading hate You are the last person to care about Palestine because you suffer from great hatred for Arabs
I can name for you men isaaq who went and fought with the Palestinians in the seventies, such as Muhammad Ali and Hussein aw geesh, who was martyred there.
But your mentality is weak and you hate millions of people because of several people
This is why it is said that generalization is the language of the ignorant

Did I say Isaaq or did I say 'Somaliland' and 'SNM'.

You are the one who is triggered and feel personally attacked, why is that? Is it because you and your family support a terrorist entity that tries to ethnically cleanse people? Are you upset, because you feel morally bankrupt? See a professional about your feelings.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Did I say Isaaq or did I say 'Somaliland' and 'SNM'.

You are the one who is triggered and feel personally attacked, why is that? Is it because you and your family support a terrorist entity that tries to ethnically cleanse people? Are you upset, because you feel morally bankrupt? See a professional about your feelings.
Ssdf Those who rule Puntland are also terrorists or no? Are all armed fronts terrorist, but those related to your tribe are not?
Don't try to make yourself someone who respects other Somalis I am against these senseless wars between Somalis
But you consider Morgan, who committed the largest genocide, a hero Really funny

Ssdf Those who rule Puntland are also terrorists or no? Don't try to make yourself someone who respects other Somalis I am against these senseless wars between Somalis
But you consider Morgan, who committed the largest genocide, a hero Really funny

LOL

You should work harder on your strawman arguments. This topic is about SNM and Somaliland's long-standing love affair with Israel. But to humour your nonsense for a moment;
SSDF are not terrorists, nor do they compose love letters to Israel.

I don't even like Morgan.

YAWN.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
LOL

You should work harder on your strawman arguments. This topic is about SNM and Somaliland's long-standing love affair with Israel. But to humour your nonsense for a moment;
SSDF are not terrorists, nor do they compose love letters to Israel.

I don't even like Morgan.

YAWN.
Was there snm in 1965? 🀣SSDF Terrorists killed innocent Somalis and betrayed the Somali nation while it was at war with Ethiopia in 1977.

Yes and You need to take some scientific and religious lessons to stop being tribalistic , and and keep use Twitter pages that depict Isaaq as devils

You can't stop people from sharing the truth, everything I posted is the truth. Meanwhile, you are being irrational and emotional. Either comment on the topic, or stay out of it.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Didn ssdf kill mx civilians in the 80s with the border attacks I guess that is not terrorism:francis:

SSDF fought red berets, the same people that poisoned our wells and murdered our civilians. In fact, these red berets were led by Isaaq generals and colonels.

But hey, that doesn't fit your long-standing and fake victim narrative.

Trending

Latest posts