Somaliland is in a serious political crisis

I agree issaq people as a whole are gob. When I come across them at london wallahi they make me proud:nvjpqts:

Here comes qabil horoscope.

upload_2020-1-19_4-2-18.gif

I noticed with SL, they do too much self comparing then more production. They sit there concerned about what other regions are doing too much. All their leaders, civilians, have u noticed this? always talking about Somalia? but wallahi u will hardly hear any majerten speak about them unless you BRING IT UP. Isaaq need to change this, it shows somalis your like african americans always talking about white people.

Your talking about them.

upload_2020-1-19_4-8-36.gif

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Visited SL under 3 presidents Riyaale siilanyo and bixi as an outsider with no bias towards one party or group my observation is that under Udub leadership it was stable all-around economically, security, promoting young daljoogs to positions etc Riyaale seemed to solve issues that arose if there was beel beef he was there in person trying to squash it.

Under siilanyo and kulmiye there was a lot of promises and dhagaxdhig igu sawir that never actually started building anything, many good projects started by the people like the roads etc got hijacked by ministers. Siilanyo seemed to be a good man but couldn't really tell who actually ruled the country. Building warshada sibirka berbera and Burco airport and Burco-Erigavo road were very promising but the admin failed imo.

Bixi had a chance to strengthen the unity of the country and complete what the old admins failed at and was promising but seemed not prepared to lead like he rushed into leadership also his advisors and close group seem to lead him wrong isolating him in hargeisa. Here too i think kulmiye failed once again after all promises they made when opposition to Udub they didn't fulfill and became worse than what they accused Udub for.

Wadani seem to be most focused party with actual plans for the nation and are more inclusive and listen to ordinary civilians in all regions and might have a great cabinet if they gain power.

What I didn't see last visit to SL was the national dialog and discourse I was used to seeing in SL people seem to be outside the discourse and between the parties dialog seemed to not exist. Many good things were happening too business wise it was booming especially agriculture many pioneers trying new things like desalination, green houses, wind farms etc but would be better if more was done in east SL burco eastwards like agriculture in Beer och connecting haud and guban with roads etc. Other than Bixis policies the future seems bright.

My 2 cent:nvjpqts:

Visited SL under 3 presidents Riyaale siilanyo and bixi as an outsider with no bias towards one party or group my observation is that under Udub leadership it was stable all-around economically, security, promoting young daljoogs to positions etc Riyaale seemed to solve issues that arose if there was beel beef he was there in person trying to squash it.

Under siilanyo and kulmiye there was a lot of promises and dhagaxdhig igu sawir that never actually started building anything, many good projects started by the people like the roads etc got hijacked by ministers. Siilanyo seemed to be a good man but couldn't really tell who actually ruled the country. Building warshada sibirka berbera and Burco airport and Burco-Erigavo road were very promising but the admin failed imo.

Bixi had a chance to strengthen the unity of the country and complete what the old admins failed at and was promising but seemed not prepared to lead like he rushed into leadership also his advisors and close group seem to lead him wrong isolating him in hargeisa. Here too i think kulmiye failed once again after all promises they made when opposition to Udub they didn't fulfill and became worse than what they accused Udub for.

Wadani seem to be most focused party with actual plans for the nation and are more inclusive and listen to ordinary civilians in all regions and might have a great cabinet if they gain power.

What I didn't see last visit to SL was the national dialog and discourse I was used to seeing in SL people seem to be outside the discourse and between the parties dialog seemed to not exist. Many good things were happening too business wise it was booming especially agriculture many pioneers trying new things like desalination, green houses, wind farms etc but would be better if more was done in east SL burco eastwards like agriculture in Beer och connecting haud and guban with roads etc. Other than Bixis policies the future seems bright.

My 2 cent:nvjpqts:

I miss Dahir rayaale kahin presidency because it was the only time there was peace. My favourite presidents was haji Ibrahim egal AUN and Dahir Rayaale . But, Ali "Tuug " Tuur AUN, silyano iyo Muuse shaani waa dud gooddaffad who happened to be part of the "SNM".

Last edited:
Muse bixi has been the best President Somaliland has had. He’s slashed corruption, and brought so many new adeegs for the people.

People against muse bixi are against him because they don’t like him and his tribe. They’re the ones that were threatening a civil war on the day muse won the election.

People against muse bixi are HY and anti Somaliland people. HY use the voice power of reer konfuur to attack Somaliland and the president. Truly the most treasonous bunch.

Muse bixi has been the best President Somaliland has had. He’s slashed corruption, and brought so many new adeegs for the people.

People against muse bixi are against him because they don’t like him and his tribe. They’re the ones that were threatening a civil war on the day muse won the election.

People against muse bixi are HY and anti Somaliland people. HY use the voice power of reer konfuur to attack Somaliland and the president. Truly the most treasonous bunch.

In all honesty, I am surprised that some HYs become unionist over night. I recall once there was an incident of an old man waving the konfur flag in oodweyne and he got arrested under the Silyano admistraton .

Some GX use the konfur weapon on MB including in some cases towards HA.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Some GX use the konfur weapon on MB including in some cases towards HA.
You will come back into the fold of the 5 pointed star and we will dance around the bonfire together as we burn the non-shahada flag of Jeegaans. Wabilahi Tawfiq Walhidayah Wassalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

You will come back into the fold of the 5 pointed star and we will dance around the bonfire together as we burn the non-shahada flag of Jeegaans. Wabilahi Tawfiq Walhidayah Wassalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

There is no need for that statement. I still believe Somalia is a failed state that doesn't have a 1 man 1 vote policy in place with regards to elections.
I still believe Somaliland is better than Somalia. But, the country is going through a turbulent time.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Been in most regions of SL even lived in Burco once and I've been to konfuur and was there 2006-2009 and without being biased I fully understand SL wanting their own nation after what I saw in konfuur changed my mind on splitting the country up. SL been doing its thing going back to its root very patriotic people who put SL first while konfuur is dhaqan xumo sixir mooriyanimo, i saw people donate their cars and houses to contribute to development in SL in Xamar i saw people forcefully draw blood from anyone over 50 kilos as canshuur to sell the blood:oh6b81q:

I completely understand SL and support there quest:2tjlv3e:

Trending

Latest posts