Somaliland Interior Minister makes insane allegation that Oppostion leader Cirro brought in troops from Xamar to disrupt security

The government has shut down the internet and there's unconfirmed reports of injured protestors and fighting between different factions of the military and police in Hargaysa and Burco
Where are you getting this information from?

No need I hit target :win: .
So Excited Flirting GIF

This ain't Bosaaso son, where blowing eachother up is just what happens every Saturday. We gave up on that retarded shit 30 years ago.
You're insane. Kulaha "blowing each other up is just what happens every Saturday" What happened in Bosaso was just skirmishes between two sub sub sub sub clans. Which was the first time since the early 1990s Bosaso experience fighting. It is absolutely nothing compared to your inter habro horror civil war of the mid 1990s.

Last edited:
You're insane. Kulaha "blowing each other up is just what happens every Saturday" What happened in Bosaso was just skirmishes between two sub sub sub sub clans that happened for the first time since the early 1990s. It is absolutely nothing compared to your inter habro civil war of the mid 1990s.
Less than a month ago more than 20 soldiers were killed as different factions within Puntland's military fought eachother over aid. Your president was targeted by bombings trying to get to Bosaaso. Old men are regularly blown up whilst sitting at makhaayads in Bosaaso. Diyaano-Deni clashes have called scores over the last 8 months.

These are just facts.

The fact you have to go back 30 years for anything comparable in SL says it all.

The two things are not connected. The fact he stayed in Afweyne's government until close to the end just shows he is a power hungry, spineless weakling. There were many others like that, including Cumar Carte Ghalib.
That doesn't make them Faqqash though. That is just the wishful thinking of those that harbor Faqqash sympathies today.
But how can you be in a government that is doing genocide to your own people though. And have the gall to want to lead them after

Som

VIP
As always somalis will do fadhi ku dirir without looking at the bigger picture. I'm not a lander so I can be more objective. Somaliland is at HIGH risk of destroying the good international PR they made from themselves in the last 30 years, now even the American embassy in Somalia says Landers should stop fighting and allow fair elections. Please landers don't destroy your country

But how can you be in a government that is doing genocide to your own people though. And have the gall to want to lead them after
Exactly. That is what made him (and any other Isaaq that stayed in the government) spineless, power hungry rats. For me, it would disqualify them from having any role in SL politics.

Less than a month ago more than 20 soldiers were killed as different factions within Puntland's military fought eachother over aid. Your president was targeted by bombings trying to get to Bosaaso. Old men are regularly blown up whilst sitting at makhaayads in Bosaaso. Diyaano-Deni clashes have called scores over the last 8 months.

These are just facts.

The fact you have to go back 30 years for anything comparable in SL says it all.
The incident that involved PL soldiers who were killed was a tragedy and really angered me to see two groups of brotherly people killing one another. But you're making it sound like Bosaso is like Xamar with countless of bombings and never ending wars for decades. Calm down.

Trending