Somaliland caalcal ”we want peace”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care about Puntland or Somaliland. But I do not want any HY to die so that Hagbad can continue. In all honestly, I wouldn’t care much if Puntland would somehow March into Hargeisa.

I will be like :manny:

Damn at this rate you should also say you wouldn't mind pl soldiers taking our women, this man here is a cucked spineless jellyfish.

Ignore that guy. Hes HY/Hawiye also but some how cheer leading for puntland. How does that make sense?:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Most likely someones alias account

It would make sense if he was half mj, but half hawiye, that's strange.

Horta, it's always the half isaaq folk that are disoriented, let this be a lesson to all of us, marrying a woman from another clan will severely disorient your child.

waraabe

Your superior
It would make sense if he was half mj, but half hawiye, that's strange.

Horta, it's always the half isaaq folk that are disoriented, let this be a lesson to all of us, marrying a woman from another clan will severely disorient your child.
he is half darod, this is another nigis of duke of bohol.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I don’t care about Puntland or Somaliland. But I do not want any HY to die so that Hagbad can continue. In all honestly, I wouldn’t care much if Puntland would somehow March into Hargeisa.

I will be like :manny:
are you half hawiye? never seen one supporting pl wallahi.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
are you half hawiye? never seen one supporting pl wallahi.
Yes and I do not support Puntland. I am just very disappointed in Siiland and those who have locked in the once great Isaaq in dark room and continue to hold them hostage. I honestly do believe it is going to take an ass whopping of some sort to wake up these sleeping people. If it comes from Puntland, I would wlc it

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Damn at this rate you should also say you wouldn't mind pl soldiers taking our women, this man here is a cucked spineless jellyfish.
They already have. Have you not seen all the Isaaq girl going to Mogadishu and Puntland to find marriage mates. Lol first it was Yurub Geenyo, then Xamdi, and last Hamdi Xaaji Oktoober(HJ) was smitten by MJ guy. She is heads over heels and all over Facebook. Mean time, Jeeganland is in deep slumber after khat sessions.

Btw you oughta show some respect to Hawiye, because had it not be for them kicking Siyaad Barre from Mogadishu, the SNM would continue to fight much longer.

They already have. Have you not seen all the Isaaq girl going to Mogadishu and Puntland to find marriage mates. Lol first it was Yurub Geenyo, then Xamdi, and last Hamdi Xaaji Oktoober(HJ) was smitten by MJ guy. She is heads over heels and all over Facebook. Mean time, Jeeganland is in deep slumber after khat sessions.

Btw you oughta show some respect to Hawiye, because had it not be for them kicking Siyaad Barre from Mogadishu, the SNM would continue to fight much longer.

War maraan baad tahay ee inala dhaaf doqonimadan inadeer.

Bohol

VIP
No one cares about Puntland or Jeeganland kids. HY should be neutral like Switzerland (have their own army for self defense and deterrence
but not attack other Somalis). Lets close our borders and develop our lands f*ck the rest I don't care if they are genocided or suffocate with
porcupine meat.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
No one cares about Puntland or Jeeganland kids. HY should be neutral like Switzerland (have their own army for self defense and deterrence
but not attack other Somalis). Lets close our borders and develop our lands f*ck the rest I don't care if they are genocided or suffocate with
porcupine meat.
Do you support somali unity

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

Nasir Cadceed married this chick, dont know why people keep talking about it

@sanger my nigga Nasir is beesha, i'll dm you something crazy about this guy

porcupine meat.

My habar yonis brother we should be involved in Somaliland, just because our hj and ha brothers are teasing us doesn't mean we should go cry in a corner, im aware that the subeer awal suldaan said some bullshit in East burco, but that doesn't mean we should reclude from our nation.

Bohol

VIP
My habar yonis brother we should be involved in Somaliland, just because our hj and ha brothers are teasing us doesn't mean we should go cry in a corner, im aware that the subeer awal suldaan said some bullshit in East burco, but that doesn't mean we should reclude from our nation.

You are delusional. There is "no nation". Even Somaliland youth from other communities themselves said they won't defend Jeeganland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts