Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Actually it's

Mogadishu: $590
Northeast: $896
Northwest: $640

If you want I can post the source which is a World Bank report if you can do your own work go to the development section it's the sticky thread you shouldn't have trouble finding it.
That Is one world bank report I want to see 3 or 4 correlating pieces of evidence not one report.
Puntlanders are known professionals at FAKING statistics Zionists , mossack fonseca, Wall Street banks all hire puntlanders to fix their statistics !

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
That Is one world bank report I want to see 3 or 4 correlating pieces of evidence not one report.
Puntlanders are known professionals at FAKING statistics Zionists , mossack fonseca, Wall Street banks all hire puntlanders to fix their statistics !

Boowe, I know what I'm about to say will make you drench your pillow with tears but man up. These stats are real and it has been that way for at least 16 years. Even internally displaced persons in Bosaso are better off than the average resident of Hargeisa.

From a UN report ( 2002 ):

In comparison to Hargeisa, Bosasso residents enjoy a higher standard of living if we compare average daily incomes. While urban residents of Hargeisa earn, on average, about $1 a day, Bosasso residents earn over $4. Naturally, with respect to Bosasso, IDPs earnings are far lower. Most IDP households in Bosasso earn a daily wage of a little over a $1, which is more than 50percent, more than most returnee/IDP families living in and around Hargeisa.

https://reliefweb.int/report/somalia/internally-displaced-persons-combined-report-somalia

:chrisfreshhah:

Do Puntlanders control the UN too?:lolbron:

DRACO

VIP
Boowe, I know what I'm about to say will make you drench your pillow with tears but man up. These stats are real and it has been that way for at least 16 years. Even internally displaced persons in Bosaso are better off than the average resident of Hargeisa.

From a UN report ( 2002 ):

https://reliefweb.int/report/somalia/internally-displaced-persons-combined-report-somalia

:chrisfreshhah:

Do Puntlanders control the UN too?:lolbron:
Puntland receives 3x more food aid than SL, while having a smaller population !
Almost all puntlanders are delusion expect Saahid! Keep faking it , till you make it:manny:.

Duchess

VIP
Puntland receives 3x more food aid than SL, while having a smaller population !
Almost all puntlanders are delusion expect Saahid! Keep faking it , till you make it:manny:.

We're talking about quality of life and standard of living and you're talking about food aid?!?:umwhat:

It literally says the average Bosaso resident in 2002 was EARNING 4 times as much as the average resident of Hargeisa. You're going to have to find another excuse for this disparity because crying about hand outs is not going to cut it.:ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland should destroy all Isaac and the dhulbhante who support them blow up hargaisa burco and berbera in sha Allah kill the Zionist Isaac hooyadooda waasiinta

DRACO

VIP
We're talking about quality of life and standard of living and you're talking about food aid?!?:umwhat:

It literally says the average Bosaso resident in 2002 was EARNING 4 times as much as the average resident of Hargeisa. You're going to have to find another excuse for this disparity because crying about hand outs is not going to cut it.:ufdup:
As I said Puntlanders are masters of faking statistics they always manage to sneak past fake statistics into one report you never find 3 or 4 correlating reports of something .

Why do you think managing directors of Hedge funds are mass hiring puntlanders? Because they are the new jews , proffesionals at FAKING statistics
Stop faking it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
As I said Puntlanders are masters of faking statistics they always manage to sneak past fake statistics in one report you never find 3 or 4 correlating reports of something .

Why do you think managing directors of Hedge funds are mass hiring puntlanders? Because they are the new jews , proffesionals at FAKING statistics
Stop faking it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are hurting my brain, can you come up with an actual counter argument?

DRACO

VIP
You are hurting my brain, can you come up with an actual counter argument?
Just stop being delusion .
With somaliland &somalilanders you see what you get nothing fake !
Try being like @Saahid Qamaan who is a brave realist that you fakers are constantly attacking his freedom of speech from exposing how bad things are being run in puntland!

Did you know puntland state of Somalia only paid their employees 7 out of 12 months in 2017 . Imagine 2018 when the budget has been cut by 42% to a mere $92million . No wonder you couldn't pay your militia in tukaraq was not looked after so didn't fight. In 2018 I see mass defections to somaliland .
Garowe Waan soo soocoda :fittytousand:.

Duchess

VIP
Just stop being delusion .
With somaliland &somalilanders you see what you get nothing fake !
Try being like @Saahid Qamaan who is a brave realist that you fakers are constantly attacking his freedom of speech from exposing how bad things are being run in puntland!

Did you know puntland state of Somalia only paid their employees 7 out of 12 months in 2017 . Imagine 2018 when the budget has been cut by 42% to a mere $92million . No wonder you couldn't pay your militia in tukaraq was not looked after so didn't fight. In 2018 I see mass defections to somaliland .
Garowe Waan soo soocoda :fittytousand:.

Trying to deflect the discussion to a dirt poor village full of tumbleweed will not change the facts. I doubt you can even point Tukaraq out on a map, do you think we care that you're going to pay to feed mouths and keep the lights on for the next few months? We're talking about quality of life here sxb. Adding another village to your paper state won't raise the literacy levels in Somaliland nor will it explain the mass levels of drug abuse and unemployment. Get your priorities straight. :childplease:

DRACO

VIP
Trying to deflect the discussion to a dirt poor village full of tumbleweed will not change the facts. I doubt you can even point Tukaraq out on a map, do you think we care that you're going to pay to feed mouths and keep the lights on for the next few months? We're talking about quality of life here sxb. Adding another village to your paper state won't raise the literacy levels in Somaliland nor will it explain the mass levels of drug abuse and unemployment. Get your priorities straight. :childplease:
Keep trying to play it off we are getting closer to Garowe by the day are you going to call it a dusty little town when it is captured:drakelaugh:

Duchess

VIP
Keep trying to play it off we are getting closer to Garowe by the day are you going to call it a dusty little town when it is captured:drakelaugh:

You are talking about what you hope, wish and pray will happen while I am talking about what is actually happening. That is the difference between us.

DRACO

VIP
Farmaajo needs to offer them a sweet deal

We will not negotiate with Failmajo inshallah we will send somaliland special forces to capture him, then put him on trial for rape . The girl he raped must be given justice in Hargeisa Supreme Court inshallah !

He will not willingly come because he knows rapist will get 30 years in jail ! #ExtraditeHim or we Kidnap Him!
#ImWithHer
All feminist like @Duchess must #StandWithUs on this matter!

Last edited:
We will not negotiate with Failmajo inshallah we will send somaliland special forces to capture him, then put him on trial for rape . The girl he raped must be given justice in Hargeisa Supreme Court inshallah !

He will not willingly come because he knows rapist will get 30 years in jail ! #ExtraditeHim or we Kidnap Him!
#ImWithHer
All feminist like @Duchess must #StandWithUs on this matter!

Idk what to say to that tbh if he did that he must face justice I agree. It doesn't relate to anything regarding the seccesionist movement thought.

Just remember who you fighting! Bunch of Dhuloz dabadhilif and jeegaanta, that is it. No HY will spill blood for place that hates them and wants them marginalized.

It shouldn’t take you no more than few hours

Good luck and God speed
As a HY myself this is some siil behaviour, how many of our clansmen fought and died for this cause, yet you are having a menstrual breakdown because of cirro losing, so much so that you side with the Jews of Somalia.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
As a HY myself this is some siil behaviour, how many of our clansmen fought and died for this cause, yet you are having a menstrual breakdown because of cirro losing, so much so that you side with the Jews of Somalia.
Ignore that guy. Hes HY/Hawiye also but some how cheer leading for puntland. How does that make sense?:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Most likely someones alias account

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I don’t care about Puntland or Somaliland. But I do not want any HY to die so that Hagbad can continue. In all honestly, I wouldn’t care much if Puntland would somehow March into Hargeisa.

I will be like :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.