Somaliland army comfy in Buhoodle

Zero facts your just shouting nonsense emotions where is sool and sanaag its in my hands lol come free your people stop using silly excuses like they love the money why are they starving of death in buhoodle if they love money you retard
Bruh, all of north Somalia is starving. These are facts right here, global warming is gonna f*ck up north Somalia. The whole place. From borama to cerrigabo to bosaso. While me and you are talking shit about a place we will not live in, people regardless of their clan are gonna die.

As for your question since they love the money, why are they starving. I’ll tell you why? All the money goes to the pockets of few people. The population doesn’t get anything.
The same in Sland. Majority of people are in destitute conditions. I remember seeing a HJ lady selling sambus in 45 degree weather in Dubai. She left that hell hole to come and do that in Dubai.

It’s all bullshit in the grand scheme of things.

You niggas are starving to death in Hargeisa and it’s your capital city. You guys come to puntland to work as maids and hotel help. And you have the audacity and unmitigated gall to diss dhullos while your people are dying like flies in Hargeisa. How embarrassing saxiib. Stop spending your money on dhulbahante. They don’t like your kind. But they love the money lol.

In all realness, it’s all bullshit. People all through North Somalia live on less than a dollar a day and we’re out here comfortable in our beds talking shit about their lives and retarded politicians who can’t do shit. :farmajoyaab:

We feed your poor and destitute people. We feed MJs we they import drinking water and meat from us. Your people (Harti) are literally the poorest Somalis in the north almost on the level of midgaan. Dhulos have no coastline and no industries to speak of.

Puntlanders come to SL to work as shoe shiners and toilet cleaners

We feed your poor and destitute people. We feed MJs we they import drinking water and meat from us. Your people (Harti) are literally the poorest Somalis in the north almost on the level of *******. Dhulos have no coastline and no industries to speak of.

Puntlanders come to SL to work as shoe shiners and toilet cleaners
That’s actually not true. More Sland people come to puntland and work. The conditions of the people in Hargeisa is very fucked up. Garowe is better in that sense. There are many sland maids in PL. The median income is higher in PL than SL
As for dhullos, yea they have no coastline so they are pretty poor. Their diaspora is what keeps them going.

That’s actually not true. More Sland people come to puntland and work. The conditions of the people in Hargeisa is very fucked up. Garowe is better in that sense. There are many sland maids in PL. The median income is higher in PL than SL
As for dhullos, yea they have no coastline so they are pretty poor. Their diaspora is what keeps them going.
Lol cap no slander goes to puntland but our maids in SL are always Harti your talking about economic growth sl has the highest pl is just a small desert with nothing to offer but isis And Alshabaab thats why the other harti are avoiding you

False more PLers come to SL for education, work, and a better quality of life

Here’s your parliament

And here’s the same parliament crying about being economicall (trades,jobs,etc) and militarily dominated by SL

This is your own parliament you can’t sit on SSpot and make your own reality up. PLers come to SL for jobs we mainly give them shoe shining and toilet cleaning jobs

Lol cap no slander goes to puntland but our maids in SL are always Harti your talking about economic growth sl has the highest pl is just a small desert with nothing to offer but isis And Alshabaab thats why the other harti are avoiding you
Bruh, who gives a f*ck if a Pl person goes or a Slander goes to the opposite place? I have no reason to lie to you. People in north Somalia are dirt POOR. Walahi there are issaq women that are maids in bossaso. Just as I’m sure there are some harti maids in Hargeisa. These people are poor. And in need of help. I don’t get dissing poor people as FKD.

The fucked up thing tho is the politicians in SL could do more for their poor. There are people that literally starve in the region.

Somalia/Sland is all fucked. I’m glad I’m a western.

False more PLers come to SL for education, work, and a better quality of life

Here’s your parliament

And here’s the same parliament crying about being economicall (trades,jobs,etc) and militarily dominated by SL

This is your own parliament you can’t sit on SSpot and make your own reality up. PLers come to SL for jobs we mainly give them shoe shining and toilet cleaning jobs
That’s absolutely not true. I remember when a UN lady came to Garowe. My family member who is a minister said I’m sorry it’s not as safe as Hargeisa, because of al shabab. They had curfews for the UN people.
She replied that’s true but atleast your not as poor. Atleast people here get 1 meal a day.

Not the same bruh.

That’s absolutely not true. I remember when a UN lady came to Garowe. My family member who is a minister said I’m sorry it’s not as safe as Hargeisa, because of al shabab. They had curfews.
She replied that’s true but atleast your not as poor. Atleast people here get 1 meal a day. Not the same bruh.

You’re telling fairytales aka stories that are clearly not true while I’m posting your very own parliament crying about the economic domination SL has over PL and that PLers come to SL for jobs :chrisfreshhah:

I remember a UN lady telling me Puntland is so dry and poor that there’s high rates of cannibalism from the hunger :mjlol:

See we can both tell “stories” but I’m the only one posting anything factual. We have economic domination over you, which is admitted by your own parliament, and somehow you are sitting here on SSpot trying to claim otherwise :dead:

Now hush before I cut the exports of water and meat to your people and make you really starve

You’re telling fairytales aka stories that are clearly not true while I’m posting your very own parliament crying about the economic domination SL has over PL and that PLers come to SL for jobs :chrisfreshhah:

I remember a UN lady telling me Puntland is so dry and poor that there’s high rates of cannibalism :mjlol:

See we can both tell “stories” but I’m the only one posting anything factual. We have economic domination over you, which is admitted by your own parliament, and somehow you are sitting here on SSpot trying to claim otherwise :dead:

I have no reason to lie. There are more poor people in your side than ours. Real starving people. Believe what you may. In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter to me. I ain’t going there so f*ck it. Peace.

I’m gadhweyne HY. We all can see your poor and destitute clan

This is rich your fantasies coming from qurjîïle who has done nothing but lose land to HJs and don’t forget what my people did to you in the 90s
This isn't a fantasy. Dhulbahante in the past two years were moving from Ethiopia to Somalia and established 3 settlements near Qorilugud.

Here is a video of Solomadow elders complaining about land expansion from Dhulbahante.

The names of the two settlements they were complaining are Gocondhaale and Maroodi Jeex.

The elders couldn't do anything other than complain and call for NGOs to stop operating in Dhulbahante land unless we stop and we didnt.

Horta cant you guys have a normal discussion?

This thread was about SL army in Buuhoodle and the thread was derailed to YoU aRe PoOrEr ThAn mE.

:gucciwhat:

Anyway this is my last message, I don't look posting in these types of threads...

Horta cant you guys have a normal discussion?

This thread was about SL army in Buuhoodle and the thread was derailed to YoU aRe PoOrEr ThAn mE.

:gucciwhat:

Anyway this is my last message, I don't look posting in these types of threads...
Reality is sland own sool and sanaag even Farmaajo and kheyre recognise that so Those anti Dowlad qabilstes can keep crying

Reality is sland own sool and sanaag even Farmaajo and kheyre recognise that so Those anti Dowlad qabilstes can keep crying
Own exactly what? Your kicked out of sanaag and sool isn’t really Sland. Unless paying dhullo 30-40% of your money is Sland, then keep the money rolling to them. The day that stops, kiss it goodbye.
Is it hard for the politicians who own your fake country to build their cities? Your infrastructure is failing, the people are khaat addicted. Your sub clan is dirt poor and your worried about sannag and sool. What type of shaqo’laan is that lol?

Trending