Helicopter carrying Iran president has crashed

@lahaine turns out y’all were right Iran and America claimed there was no foul. Play

@Sup forgive me for counterattacking your argument with half baked theories wanting to blame everything on isnotreal .

still wierded out why they claim on their news he died before its was even announced .

@lahaine turns out y’all were right Iran and America claimed there was no foul. Play

@Sup forgive me for counterattacking your argument with half baked theories wanting to blame everything on isnotreal .

still wierded out why they claim on their news he died before its was even announced .
Nothing to forgive sxb, it was a polite discussion. My guess is that, Israel has better technological devices at hand (eg satellite). They probably found the crash site and made an educated guess. You never really know with that lot, they tend to lie a lot.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
God knows who is behind but you guys forget death is natural and God calls back a soul and so be it. Even if it is in times a great distrust. When your time is up you're up Period. Remember the hadith a great Saudi King dying and people fighting over the throne. Iran seems to have already a plan in place for his replacement so I doubt the regime will collapse. But yes we are in the age Dajjal The US led illuminati one eyed evil fake news pyramid scheme dominating mankind in deception until the promised savior returns peace on earth among nations. I doubt Israel is behind this killing people forget death can happen anytime and is natural stage of life. But this death indeed come in great age of distress.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
There is fog in the crash scenes. Haven't people learned lessons from Kobe crash. Don't fword take helicopter where there is fog in the fword region. Pilots are not superhuman and can't see shit. Helicopter crashes with high mountains and trees. Natural death indeed. Let's not give tiny dick Israel credit for something they do not deserve. Israel the fake holy state is on its last legs.

FCF83306-A3E2-4EFD-A2CE-E368EA241ED3.jpeg

The President of Iran was a good man by any measure.
The Foreign Minister was doing great job.
Its criminal to put such important officials in the same helicopter.
Even a very old helicopter like that one.
This is very unfortunate.
I pray daily for this xamar scum hsm to die in the most painful way.

Trending